Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

some hand-wringing among Lions fans t

Enviado por elaine95 
some hand-wringing among Lions fans t
13-January-2020 03:21
There is no holdout... yet."The Detroit Lions began offseason workouts on Monday Womens Calvin Johnson Jersey , and it appears they’re without one of the biggest members of the team, both physically and symbolically. According to MLive, Damon Harrison Sr. has not appeared in Allen Park for the first two days of workouts, which can only include strength and conditioning activities per NFL rules. This offseason, Harrison has already switched agents and is reportedly looking for a new deal. However, it’s unclear if Harrison’s absence has anything to do with his contract situation. Back in 2017, Harrison appeared on NFL Network’s “Good Morning Football” and was pretty open and honest about his thoughts on voluntary training activities. “To be 100 percent honest with you I didn’t even want to be at the voluntary workouts Zach Zenner Jersey White ,” Harrison said. “For a guy like myself, it’s useless—I’m a physical guy and I can’t do anything physical there. We don’t have on shoulder pads.”In fact, last year Harrison didn’t show up to offseason workouts and even skipped out on most of the team’s organized team activities in May. When asked why by the local media, he simply said, “I was minding my own damn business.” As a 30-year-old veteran who is still playing at the top of his game, Snacks earned the right to take the offseason however he pleases. He is not breaking any NFL rules, and his routine has clearly worked well for him thus far. So while there will undoubtedly be some hand-wringing among Lions fans that a holdout is inevitable Womens Matt Prater Jersey , there’s no direct evidence this absence has anything to do with that. Let’s just wait this one out a little longer. The black-and-blue division could get a little more Honolulu blue this week.With Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr due to hit the open market, the Lions are considered to be the favorite to sign him, according to Connor Hughes of TheAthletic.com.Barr, a top-10 pick in 2014, has completed his rookie deal and the fifth-year option. The Vikings have not yet re-signed him, and they opted to apply neither the franchise tag nor the transition tag to keep Barr in place. He is one of the only core Vikings players who has not received a long-term financial reward.Per Hughes, the Jets and Vikings also have interest in signing Barr Womens Kerry Hyder Jersey , who should find out when the legal tampering window opens whether the Minnesota offer compares favorably to offers from new teams.Although Barr has been a solid performer for the Vikings, they took him at a time when players like Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham, Taylor Lewan, and Zack Martin were still on the board.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar