Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

so far, I figured if I wanted to add first

Enviado por elaine95 
so far, I figured if I wanted to add first
20-January-2020 03:09
Is this the piece the Colts need to take the next step?"The Indianapolis Colts appear ready to take the AFC South by storm. After a putrid 1-5 start under new head coach Frank Reich http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-theo-riddick-jersey , the Colts won nine of their final 10 regular season games, and added a playoff win to top it off. In our Pride of Detroit Community Mock Draft, Smurph0404 is the Colts acting general manager, and his job is to continue this momentum into 2019. With the 26th pick in the POD Community Mock, Smurph0404 has selected Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence. Here’s why Dwayne Washington Jersey White , in Smurph0404’s own word: “This was a tough pick. My first instinct was to jump on cornerback Byron Murphy out of Washington. Getting the chance to take the No. 2 CB off the board at 26 is good value, and Murphy fits well in the zone-heavy scheme that Indy’s secondary ran last year. There is value to be had at safety too, with only one off the board so far. WR should be a consideration at some point since the Colts passing game struggled when T.Y. Hilton missed some games last year and played hurt in a few more. Other needs for the Colts are along the defensive front. They added Justin Houston in free agency but more pass rush is always welcome. Denico Autry and late bloomer Margus Hunt finished out the season as starters at DT, but Hunt is over 30 and there is room for upgrades on the line. I was hoping to snag Christian Wilkins or Jerry Tillery here, but the defensive line players are getting snapped up quickly.In the end Sam Martin Jersey , I decided that the Colts needed their own Snacks. Dexter Lawrence is a 340-pound, run-stuffing defensive tackle, but one who is strong and athletic enough to move the pocket and cause problems for quarterbacks. Most of all, planting him in the middle of the line will demand attention and create more opportunities for players like Houston and Hunt to rush the passer. Lawrence isn’t as great of a fit as Wilkins or Tillery would have been, and there are character concerns stemming from a suspension at Clemson Womens Jake Rudock Jersey , but with an elite RAS at a position of need, he is too good to pass up.A large part of my reasoning here is the fact that the Colts pick again just eight picks later in the second round. With only one corner and one safety off the board, there should still be value at DB for the next pick. But with the number of DTs and pass rushers that have gone so far, I figured if I wanted to add first round value on the defensive line, I needed to get it now.”Catch up on all of the picks with our Community Mock Draft Tracker Matt Patricia is not asking for patience from Lions fans.After the Lions went from 9-7 in Jim Caldwell’s last year as Detroit’s head coach to 6-10 in Patricia’s first year DeShawn Shead Jersey White , he is expecting improvement this year, rather than a long rebuilding process.“We’ve got to do it right away,” Patricia said on . “Everyone’s timelines are now. We understand that. But realistically, I think, for us we’re just trying to build it the right way so that we have sustained success once we get it to where we want to go. Certainly for the fans we’re trying to do that as quick as possible.”The Lions were one of the most aggressive teams at the start of free agency Marvin Jones Jr Jersey White , quickly signing Trey Flowers, Justin Coleman and Jesse James, among other players. They’re operating this offseason like a team that expects significant improvement in 2019, and not like a team that expects a long rebuilding effort.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar