Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Last 12 months 2K dropped a gaggle of loopy purple

Enviado por PhyllisHeny 
Last 12 months 2K dropped a gaggle of loopy purple
06-April-2023 02:44
Glad you requested it. I'm going to throw out 3 playing cards I'd want to, in the end, see in MyTeam, and as a delivered bonus, I'll point out 3 playing cards I presently have that NBA 2k23 mt I've fallen in love with. Okay, right here we move.

The ruby praise Cat we had final 12 months turned into my move-to murderer, and I'm certainly certainly certainly hoping he receives an improve these 12 months. I've referred to this earlier than, however I discern the extra instances I positioned the concept available, the higher the risk a person at 2K sees it and makes it appear. Pink Diamond Mo Bamba: Last 12 months 2K dropped a gaggle of loopy purple diamond variations of up-and-coming gamers, like Ben Simmons, Karl Anthony Towns, etc. A purple diamond Bamba with boosted three-factor capturing competencies and athleticism, paired together along with his insane top and duration, could be one hundred ten percentage unstoppable.

Galaxy Opal Gordon Hayward: Let's deliver this man a few love. He's combating again from an insane harm, so Gordon hasn't (and in all likelihood might not) be capable of earn an awesome moments card each time quickly, and final 12 months his first-rate card turned into best an amethyst (which I cherished). He's a do-it-all wing participant with length, arguably the maximum precious form of card in 2K, so why now no longer max him out? And maximum importantly, he loves video video games, so I kinda sense like we want to help our very own. LoveEmerald J. J. Redick: This moments card is, and I were given him for 500 MT on a whim to do a 76ers Moments Challenge more than one weeks again.

He additionally were given even extra insane as soon as I positioned him in Mike D'Antoni's Seven Seconds offense (which expanded his open three-factor score with the aid of using 4 factors, taking it to ninety nine). Ruby Bill Walton: A loose (thru tokens) middle with a gold dimer badge who can rebound and Cheap 2K23 mt play protection? My form of card, and an appropriate backup middle for Moses. Amethyst Shane Battier: My Swiss military knife. He's flexible sufficient to defend any role, and is a useless-eye shooter while left open. three-and-D at its finest. No Thanks
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar