Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

es against th

Enviado por douhua2233 
es against th
12-July-2018 07:41
DALLAS — When the Philadelphia Flyers meet the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night at American Airlines Center Mike Hughes Jersey Vikings , one team will be looking to inch closer to clinching a playoff spot and the other is simply dying for a win to end a historically long losing streak.

The Flyers (38-25-13), who occupy the first wild-card playoff spot in the Eastern Conference and look to return to the postseason after a one-year absence, clearly fit well within the first category.

Philadelphia is 19-12-7 on the road after losing 5-4 in overtime at Pittsburgh on Sunday, a game where the Flyers got a goal and two assists from Jordan Weal and two assists from Shayne Gostisbehere.

“I thought we played a good hockey game,” Philadelphia coach Dave Hakstol said after the OT loss. “We got another point. I think that’s our last five or six games getting points. We just got to keep pushing forward, keep playing well. Now we got to turn the page and go into Dallas.”

The Flyers are 13-11-4 against the Western Conference and 5-5-2 against the Central Division.

One of those five victories against the Central came against Dallas in Philadelphia on Dec. 16 Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hoodie , when the Flyers edged the Stars 2-1 in overtime.

Philadelphia continues to be led by captain Claude Giroux with 65 assists and 91 points, the second time in his career he has eclipsed 90 points.

Giroux had a career-best 93 points in 77 games for the Flyers in 2011-12 and could be poised for the first 100-point season of his career. He also has had success against Dallas in a limited sample size with nine assists and 12 points in 14 career games.

Dallas (38-30-8, 84 points) dropped its eighth straight game with a 4-1 loss to Vancouver on Sunday.

The Stars are now 24-12-3 at home but haven’t won since March 9, when they defeated the Anaheim Ducks 2-1.

In March, Dallas is 2-7-4, has been outscored 45-27 (-18 goal differential) and has scored three or more goals only three times.

“We have to pick our heels up and get back at it and see if we can piece some good part of our game Giants Elite Jerseys ,” Stars coach Ken Hitchcock said after Sunday’s loss to Vancouver. “I don’t think there is one part of our game right now that is exceptional. We have to find a way to regroup here.”

The skid is Dallas’ longest since the franchise relocated from Minnesota in 1993, an ironic fact considering the Stars have been commemorating their 25th season in the Lone Star State.

With six games to play, including just two more at home, Dallas sits five points behind St. Louis for the second and final wild-card spot in the Western Conference.

Sunday’s loss dropped the Stars’ playoff chances to 3.2 percent, but Dallas defenseman John Klingberg, who is second among NHL defenseman with 61 points Cheap Logan Woodside Jersey , isn’t quite ready to give up the fight.

“We have six more games,” Klingberg said. “If we play perfect, then maybe we have a chance, it will be tough, but we have to stay professional and try to do it.”

After Sunday’s loss, Hitchcock said he wasn’t looking at giving backup goaltender Mike McKenna Youth Paul Worrilow Jersey , a 34-year-old journeyman with 22 games of NHL experience, a start in favor of Kari Lehtonen, who has struggled since starter Ben Bishop went down with a knee injury during Dallas’ recent winless six-game road trip.

However, any other changes are on the table per the Dallas coach.

“I think we have to look at everything and I think we have to look at the energy. We have to look at everything,” Hitchcock said.

Neither team practiced Monday.

. Cheap Karl-Anthony Towns Jersey , Adidas Cam Fowler Jersey , Authentic Womens Ian Thomas Jersey , Adidas Pekka Rinne Jersey ,
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar