Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Treat youself better with our beautiful Pandora

Enviado por FerneD 
Treat youself better with our beautiful Pandora
05-July-2017 07:49
Pandora has released brand new collection of travel charms. These pandora italia charms are specially designed for those who love to travel. Whether you are going to take sun bath at beach or want to visit some historical places or want to do some fun activities like air ballooning these new Pandora travel charms will look perfect during these activities.charm that will look perfect on your bracelet or Pandora necklace while you are doing boating on beach during your traveling this summer. This is clean color sterling silver charm with use of clear cubic zirconia stones. It is detailed charm as you can see in image below. A person with oars is also standing on cruise ship who is wearing a hat. The price of this charm is a little bit higher than above travel charms.
</br></br>
It all started in 1982. In a small jeweller’s shop in modest surroundings in Copenhagen, Denmark, Danish goldsmith Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie began the journey of what would one day become PANDORA.From the beginning, they often travelled to Thailand in search of jewellery for importing. As the demand for their products increased, their focus gradually shifted towards wholesale to clients in Denmark.pandora bracciali italia operates and manages a vertically integrated business model from in-house design and production to global marketing and direct distribution in most markets. PANDORA’s products are sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,900 points of sale, including approximately 2,100 concept stores.
</br></br>
PANDORA’s mission – then and today – is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices. All women have their individual stories to tell – a personal pandora charm outlet italia collection of special moments that makes them who they are. That is why we celebrate these moments. That is why we say these moments are unique.Pandora bracelets operate on a “threading” system like screwing a nut on a screw. There are 4 threads on the bracelet, one at each end and two towards the center. This is so it divides the bracelet into thirds. The clips help space out the charms and hold them in their own section for symmetry. But they’re not just for looks, the clips help keep your bracelet from stretching as it evens out the weight of the charms; they also keep your charms from getting caught on the threads and bending the bracelet. The clips should close on the threads in the middle with a “snap” and should not move.
</br></br>
Pandora offers a variety of dangling pandora charm italia charms; there are ones with gemstones, two-tone ones with silver threader and gold dangle, ones with pearls, ones with cameos, etc. My favorite dangle is the two-piece “Friends Forever” butterflies, you can give one to your best friend or family member, or you can separate them on your bracelet, or my preference – keep them together on your bracelet. They make a great tinkling sound and are just so pretty! For my dangles that has one side up, I like to have it facing me, because really you’re the one staring at it all day not someone facing you. Of course you can also not have any dangles if you like a stream-lined look. If you’re typing all day at a computer, they can get in the way and of course there’s always the possibility that they’re fall off or get caught on something.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar