Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

re-Louis has 84

Enviado por douhua2233 
re-Louis has 84
21-August-2018 07:58
Eagles punter Donnie Jones has retired after 14 seasons in the NFL.

Jones made the announcement on Tuesday.

Jones played for Seattle Texans Cheap Jerseys , Miami, St. Louis and Houston before joining Philadelphia in 2013. He set the record for most regular-season games played by an Eagles punter (80). He finishes his career with the third-longest consecutive-games-played streak (208) behind only Texans punter Shane Lechler (254) and Cowboys tight end Jason Witten (235).

”Although I am retiring John Ross Youth Jersey , I will always be an Eagle and will forever have a special place in my heart for the city of Philadelphia,” Jones said.

”It is a great honor to be a part of the first Super Bowl championship team in Eagles history and there is no better way to finish my career.”

The New York Jets have signed linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis to a two-year contract.

Pierre-Louis adds depth at inside linebacker and on special teams for the Jets Ito Smith Jersey Falcons , who announced the signing Friday.

The 26-year-old Pierre-Louis has 84 career tackles in parts of four seasons with Seattle and Kansas City.

He spent last season with the Chiefs after being acquired in a trade with the Seahawks for D.J. Alexander and had a career-high 41 tackles and two passes defensed in 14 regular-season games. He had six tackles in Kansas City's playoff loss to Tennessee.

Pierre-Louis had a recent off-field issue. He was arrested and charged in January with misdemeanor possession of marijuana, THC and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop in suburban Kansas City. The linebacker was also charged with driving without a valid license and failure to display a valid plate or current registration. He pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar