Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

New balance 574 sneakers

Enviado por Edinburgh 
New balance 574 sneakers
11-October-2018 09:01
The 1906 is an important model in the New Balance lineup. The model name takes after the year the company was founded. The shoe model as important as this one, you'd expect to be the company's flagship, and to use the best they have to offer. So they do - and these are positioned to be the ultimate running machines your money can buy, outfitted with N-ERGY cushioning throughout to improve on the shock absorption that normal foam underpinnings coud never bring you. Let's take these new balance 574 sneaker on and see if they run as well as they seem capable on paper.

The construction of the nb 574 mens seam-sealed with durable rubber outsoles and waterproof leather/nubuck uppers. Its C-CAP® midsole lightweight compression molded EVA provides added cushioning and flexibility. The ABZORB® offers excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of DuPont™ Engage® Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provide the ultimate ride. The New Balance shoe comes in mens and womens sizes and even in the those hard to find narrow and extra wide widths. The New Balance shoe is for those who are needing a stability or neutral shoe with a foot gait that is neutral, mild overpronation, or supination.

As this type of hard surface is getting tough for my knees, I thought about running on softer surfaces, off-road. Here is where my new balance 574 women comes into business. Running on the woods is better in some ways, because it is softer on the impact, but it haves another problems. As it is an irregular surface, there is the danger of ankles and knees twist and injure. But these shoes are prepared for all the terrains. They have excellent cushioning, a great sole that gives you all the traction that you need off-road and they are very stable, avoiding ankle rotations.

[www.574uk.com]
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar