Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

softwood floor made

Enviado por xiao1235 
softwood floor made
28-April-2018 04:02
suggest that in terms of business development, as a selling point of business, Europe is red, and now we are green and moisture-proof. However, if we really want to solve business selling points, the Ministry of Public Security requires We can do some of this material. Because the surface is now resin, our cigarettes are good, the surface is absolutely no problem, but the substrate is still a problem. In addition, we also want to talk about
waterproofing, and consumers are still very concerned about it. Now our wood fiber, wood processing companies are aware that wood is not impossible to enter the water, it is a living thing, is a natural material. So I think I can only say that I want to solve this problem. However, to solve the problem of floor expansion, we must change the moisture-proof performance of the substrate. This requires us to further explore, improve, and
improve, but the absolute sealing is still problematic. It is necessary to solve the moisture problem of wood materials. Today, I am just starting to throw in the limelight. If I want to do better, I will communicate with you again. I talk about these in terms of product features and performance. Other specifications and suits are routine issues. Those are the issues that are pursuing aesthetics and pursuing consumers' consumer psychology. I
flooring tenora black and white

unique charm composite boat dock decking

marina timber decking soundproof
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar