Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

MapleStory: is this technique legitimate?

Enviado por Cszcy 
MapleStory: is this technique legitimate?
19-May-2018 08:51
As a corsair, I have discovered that our mobbing is fairly lacking. Our very best mobbing abilities run on 15, 30, and 75 next cooldowns, and our one main mobbing ability is tremendously lacking in any substantial reach despite corsairs being a ranged course. Maplestory Mesos thing that has helped to get past this is a technique that gives corsairs some fairly considerable freedom while mobbing, which I've started referring to as the "rum rocket" technique.

Use a buff ability using little to no cast animation such as dash, quickdraw or even the skill which the technique name comes in, Unwearying Rum (Whaler's Potion at GMS). Use Wings. If done properly (and it's fairly easy to do, then there should be no casting sound when using this skill. This can however also indicate you'll be incapable of working with the skill's gliding, since this technique only applies to the vertical jump of the skill. At any point during the usage of wings, you are able to use any skill you're normally able to jump-cast, such as recoil shot and ELE (that would be the primary two skills of interest for this technique)

Considering that Whaler's Potion does not have any cast animation, it can be utilized during any other skill including ELE, which effectively permits you to chain other skills into this technique too. It honestly seems like Nexon is oblivious of this technique, or possibly counts it as a feature contemplating its general implementation in the use of the 5th job ability, Bullet Shindig (the specific same kind of silent-cast of wings seems to be used intentionally during this ability) I posted about this in the bug report forum some time back but never really seemed to get a response and it's still within the game. Is this a bug or is it meant?

I must have been a little more clear on a few factors. When I say the "wings animation", I suggest the vertical jump. When wings is "silent throw", cheapest Maplestory 2 Mesos permits you to use skills, but in addition, it means that the slide won't work. I'm conscious that corsairs used to be able to glide-cast skills, even though it does not help much if your mobbing ability does not reach quite high or low anyway.

I hope corsairs get re-balanced eventually. As it stands, a great deal of people consider these to be underpowered; enough to ensure these forums voted them as the strongest explorer branch course by a rather significant majority. Though there hasn't been some KMS news to imply that one is occurring anytime soon.MapleStory World/Server Transfer Occasion Ideas

Yes, I'm back, welcome to maplestory2 mesos again, you know, some MapelStory players are confued now they don't know whether they ought to move to some other ms server, should they friends decide to remain. Let's examine this server transfer event:

Simply take this step further and determine what sort of consequences this event will have later on. Imagine a new player who has just joined MapleStory, he or she has to select a server to perform on. Now they begin clicking on each of them and see nearly each one seems to be empty. They then click Bera or Scania and suddenly find a server full of people. I can't speak for someone else but my decision is easy at that point.

This also leads to my next question, along with the vital question that could have averted this mess in the first place. Why does MapleStory shuttle services to reduce latency and need this most servers? I understand that when you break it down to alliances there's technically just 6 + Reboot, but a brand new player does not know that, they still see plenty of worlds to select from. Wouldn't it be much better, especially now that it's pretty much unavoidable, to combine all these small allied servers into a single so that we end up with a cleaned up serverlist that's much more manageable?

And I know this will require a lot of work but wouldn't the best case scenario be to just take Grazed, Mybckn and Khroa and squeeze all of them into a fresh new world without the literal dozen of separate servers that all lead to the identical place anyway.

People are not solely estimating population decrease on the free market. The free market does show somewhat, but it's more or less an accurate showing of the market and the present state it is in on the server. If you actually play on these servers I said though, there is no bogus claims. You can have a look on your own and you'll see the population is much lower than what it was. It's indisputable at this time even with no population data Nexon has.

Ultimately, We shall advise with our friends as to what is to be achieved, yes, we play MapleStory with our friends for more enjoyable and if we've got no friends in match, the reason we keep playing MapleStory?
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar