Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

the change in weather sees the arrival

Enviado por missdior 
the change in weather sees the arrival
29-May-2018 08:21
by Peter Mertz

DENVER Authentic Jason Williams Jersey , the United States, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Across theAmerican West, thousands of parties and parades were accompanied bylarge fireworks displays, despite many cancellations due to droughtconditions.

In the U.S. state of Colorado, the high-mountain ski resorttowns of Aspen and Steamboat Springs canceled fireworks because ofthe risk of wildfires.

"The nighttime skies were colorful on the Front Range (locatedin the central area of Colorado), but in the mountains, conditionswere super dry," said Rose Ellis, 21 Authentic Georgios Papagiannis Jersey , a camp counselor in the townof Estes Park.

Ellis made an one-hour trip from the mountains into the city ofBoulder to enjoy a "spectacular 30-minute show" on the edge of theRocky Mountains.

Cupertino, a Californian city, canceled its annual fireworksshow this year because of drought conditions in the state.

"It's just too risky here with the six-year drought, lack ofwater, and dry conditions," said businessman John Ott from the cityof San Luis Obispo.

In remote areas of Colorado, California, Utah, Nevada Authentic DeMarcus Cousins Jersey , andArizona, fire officials warned against fireworks display, asthousands of firefighters have fought dozens of blazes throughoutthe region.

By Wednesday, Arizona's Frye and Goodwin forest fires had grownto 47,000 acres and 28,000 acres respectively, while a number ofArizona mountain towns said "no" to traditional fireworks shows,including Prescott, a city near the Goodwin fire.

In Denver Authentic Darren Collison Jersey , firefighters responded to 29 fires on Tuesday, andparamedics took a two-year-old boy and two adults to hospitals forburn treatment.

Last year, Denver firefighters responded to 35 fires onIndependence Day.

The hot, dry weather was a major cause to (this year's) fires,said Denver Fire spokesperson Gregory Pixley.

"We have also seen illegal fireworks activity," Pixley said,noting that one person had been arrested in connection with one ofthe fires.

Despite the muted outdoor pyrotechnics, millions of Americansenjoyed the day's events.

"July Fourth is when America celebrates its military victoryover Great Britain 241 years ago, "said John Yee.

Yee Authentic Chris Webber Jersey , 96, a history professor in Denver in the 1960s and 1970s,pointed out that the U.S. 1776 victory was against "the superpowerof the world at that time," Yee told Xinhua.

"It was against all odds that America beat Britain," Yeesaid.

Fire officials across Los Angeles warned residents thatfireworks used by citizens were illegal, and they would be subjectto a 1,000 U.S. dollar fine.

In Los Angeles County alone, officials allowed 32 cities to haveindividual fireworks shows.

In Seattle, lifetime resident Paula Weibs took her two childrento downtown.

Both Gas Works Park and South lake Union Park were filled withthousands of people Authentic Buddy Hield Jersey , as the city hosted two gigantic, day-longparties sponsored by Microsoft, Starbucks and Amazon.

"The nighttime fireworks were amazing," Weibs said. "All outhere in Seattle."

In Southern California, Rose Bowl Stadium in the city ofPasadena drew thousands of viewers with a day of music, food, andexplosive fireworks in the evening. Other fireworks around LosAngeles occurred at the Hollywood Bowl, an amphitheater inHollywood, and the Dodger baseball stadium.

In Phoenix Authentic Ben McLemore Jersey , thousands attended an all-day extravaganza insidethe gigantic, air-conditioned WestWorld park.

"This is the place to bring your kids," said Franklin Cardona, aresident from the state of Scottsdale.

On Tuesday night, the 300,000 square-foot (about 27,870.9square-meter), air-conditioned facility was filled with familiesescaping Tuesday's 111 Fahrenheit (about 43.89 degrees Celsius)temperature to enjoy pony rides, rodeo Authentic Arron Afflalo Jersey , stunt dogs, a BMX show(bicycle motocross show) and fireworks.

North of Denver, hundreds of people attended an early pancakebreakfast, followed by a bike and dog parades by local BoyScouts.

"I was born in Mexico, but many Latinos also celebrate America'sIndependence Day," said Miguel Mendoza, one of the onlookers.

Mendoza, 36, watched the celebration with his two young sons Authentic Anthony Tolliver Jersey , asfire trucks with red lights flashing moved past people onNorthglenn's streets.

"It's very exciting for the kids," Mendoza told Xinhua. "Paradesare always fun." Enditem

How do you know when it's time for marriage counseling? Easy. Are you in a relationship, even a good one? Then it is time.

Years ago my wife and I participated in an organization called "Marriage Encounter," which emphasized communication techniques. I've always liked its motto: "Making Good Marriages Even Better!"

That's what I hope to emphasize for you today. It's time to make your good relationship even better!

And how do I suggest you do that? If you have a relationship that is doing pretty good and doesn't really need any help, then I want you to go to Marriage Counseling!

You may think that counseling is only for problems, but that's not so. People without all those nasty problems can use the process to create far better lives than they ever imagined.

I so love it when a couple comes to me just to grow. I'll admit that this is usually not the case. It usually takes pain to get people through my office door. But, occasionally, couples come to me just to make their good relationship even better. What fun that is!

So, what does a couple do in therapy if they have no problems to work on? There are SO many things we can do:

-Develop even more sophisticated communication abilities
-Use psychological instruments (tests) to determin differences Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey , simularities, and how to complement each other's personality gifts
-Seek spiritual growth together
-Take time out from the busy-ness of life and become clear on what your common goals are and how you want to get there
-Strategize how you will handle holiday get-tog. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Hoddies Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Hats Cheap Hoddies Cheap Hats Cheap Hats Cheap Sports Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar