Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

helping to relieve the suffering of people

Enviado por missdior 
helping to relieve the suffering of people
02-June-2018 08:11
GENEVA air max 90 essential sconti , Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- Switzerland on Thursday called on all European countries to honor their quotas as part of a EU pledge to redistribute some 160,000 asylum seekers, local media reported.

At a meeting of European ministers in Brussels, Swiss Justice Minister Simonetta Sommaruga said Switzerland will honor its promise of taking in 1,500 refugees from Italy and Greece by the end of this year.

She said the program only works if everyone acts in the same manner, and that a European migration policy cannot be achieved without solidarity.

Sommaruga also called for EU members to support migrants who are willing to return to their country of origin voluntarily.

Switzerland is currently providing financial support to the International Organization for Migration's (IOM) Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programs. Over 38,000 migrants were assisted with voluntary return by the IOM in the first half of 2017 air max 90 ultra essential donna , of which 73 percent were from the European Economic Area and Switzerland.

In 2015, the European resettlement scheme was passed to reduce pressure on frontier countries like Italy and Greece. Mandatory quotas for accepting asylum seekers were then introduced based on a country's population size, GDP, asylum applications and unemployment rate.

However, EU members like Poland and Hungary have refused to accept asylum seekers under the mandatory quota, while Hungary and Slovakia had lodged a complaint against the scheme that was recently rejected by the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.

China, Brunei to boost ties

Surges brought by Typhoon Talim seen in E China

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Singaporean divers find two bodies of missing crew in dredger accident

Bird's-eye view of Zibo City in east China

Fire drill held in S China's Guangxi

China air max 90 ultra essential uomo , Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- China's Li Guizhi set a new world record to win gold in the women's 50m freestyle S11 at the Rio Paralympics on Monday.

The 23-year-old, who is visually impaired, clocked 30.73 seconds to beat the previous record held by Liesette Bruinsma of the Netherlands.

Sweden's Maja Reichard took silver in 30.76 and the Ukraine's Maryna Piddubna shared bronze with Bruinsma after both hit the wall in 31.23.

"I feel very animated and happy because I have been training for a long time for this and it was very difficult for me," said Li, who won silver in the same event at the London Paralympics four years ago.

"My coach helped me a lot because two months ago I had an accident. My toe broke and I had an injury and for 20 days I could not walk and my coach helped me a lot. She never gave up on me."

Boris Becker, right, coach of Novak Djokovic of Serbia watches his men's singles final match against Andy Murray of Britain at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016.(AP PhotoAndrew Brownbill) Novak Djokovic of Serbia celebrates after defeating Andy Murray of Britain in the men's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne air max 90 ultra essential scontate , Australia, Saturday, Jan. 30, 2016.(AP PhotoAaron Favila) Andy Murray of Britain gestures before serving to Novak Djokovic of Serbia during the men's singles final at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 31 air max 90 ultra br donna , 2016.(AP PhotoAndrew Brownbill) Boris Becker, right, coach of Novak Djokovic of Serbia watches his men's singles final match against Andy Murray of Britain at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016.(AP PhotoAndrew Brownbill) Boris Becker air max 90 ultra br nere , right, coach of Novak Djokovic of Serbia watches his men's singles final match against Andy Murray of Britain at the Australian Open tennis championships in Melbourne, Australia, Sunday, Jan. 31, 2016.(AP PhotoAndrew Brownbill)

MELBOURNE, Australia — In five previous Australian Open wins air max 90 ultra br scontate , Novak Djokovic had never felt so much love.

After maintaining his perfect record in six finals at Melbourne Park — and extending his old friend Andy Murray's streak to five losses from five championship deciders Down Under — Djokovic had hundreds of Serbian fans singing and chanting his name so loudly he could barely hear questions in a TV interview.

While Djokovic was still celebrating his 6-1, 7-5, 7-6 (3) victory on Sunday night, equaling Roy Emerson's record of six Australian titles, Murray was rushing for the airport to catch a flight back to Britain to reunite with his pregnant wife.

"I never experienced this much crowd and this much love," Djokovic said. "I've had the fortune to win this trophy now six times, but I never experienced such support."

Djokovic has won the last three Grand Slam titles air max 90 ultra se uomo , and four of the last five, to lift his career haul to 11 — equaling Rod Laver and Bjorn Borg in fifth place on the all-time list.

"I don't take anything for granted, even though I won last four out of five Grand Slams, played five finals, it's phenomenal," said Djokovic, reflecting on a period of time in which he was married air max 90 ultra se scontate , became a father and only lost one match in five major championships — the final of the French Open. "No doubt that I'm playing the best tennis of my life in the last 15 months.

"Everything is going well privately, as well, so I feel like I'm at the point in my life where everything is working in harmony. I'll try to keep it that way."

His next objective is a first Grand Slam title on clay to complete his collection. Djokovic has reached three finals at Roland Garros, but never won the French Open.

After getting on his hands and knees and kissing the court at Rod. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Sports Jerseys Wholesale Hats Cheap Shirts China Cheap T-shirts China Cheap College Hoddies Cheap Soccer Hoddies Cheap Adidas NHL Hoddies Cheap Nike NFL Hoddies
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar