Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

development of the flooring industry

Enviado por xiao1235 
11-June-2018 03:19
contribution to the revitalization and development of the flooring industry in Northeast China. contribution. Reporter: After listening to the introduction of Secretary-General Bai Hong,wood plastic composite panel philippines I believe that this year's Expo will definitely be worth looking forward to. In advance, I wish the Shenyang (International) Flooring Fair 2008 to be successfully held. Bai Hong: Thank you, but also very much thank Focus Network for providing such a very good platform for everyone, but also wish the focus network better and better.
Moderator: This time, Hongyan and
Liheng cooperated with each other. I don't know if this is the only kind of cooperation between companies. I'd like to talk about what the cooperation between the two parties is based on, wpc board price in dubai
that is, the cooperation between the two parties. reason. Li Wei: Since Hongnai is strengthening the floor, we all know that the project we are investing in is parquet, and some people think that it is not a supplement to the macro-resistant category, but it is not. It should be said that this is an external capital investment of ours. It is to invest in the field of parquet, and it is
a goal to create a professional solid wood composite flooring brand. It should be said that the macro-resistance here is not the brand of macro-resistant, but the macro-resistant company,outdoor composite decking to cover existing wood planks an investment in macro-resistant group Please click here to enter the full text
Restructuring the Industrial Clusters Blueprint Construction "Waterless Harbor" Extending the Industrial Chain Crossing the Forest Over RMB 20 Billion Economic Zone Fan Yanqing's Flooring Furniture Industry Development Strategy Briefing Meeting Changzhou Daily News
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar