Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

pressure on myself

Enviado por girlhouse 
pressure on myself
03-July-2018 04:17
Gareth Southgate has conceded his honeymoon period as England manager is over and admitted the decision to rest so many players for the team’s final World Cup group game has left him open to criticism should the knockout tie with Colombia be lost.

The England players had accepted Southgate’s plan to make eight changes for the game against Belgium in Kaliningrad, where they were beaten 1-0, with the manager making a point of taking his captain, Harry Kane, to one side to explain his reasoning. The defeat has actually dropped England into a potentially more favourable side of the draw but, with momentum checked, Colombia represent awkward opponents in Tuesday’s last-16 tie in Moscow.

Had England won against Belgium they would have topped the section and faced Japan, ranked 61 in the world, in Rostov on Monday. “I think whoever we played we believe we’re capable of beating [them],” said http://www.ravensshopfootballonline.com/Authentic-Jimmy-Smith-Jersey Southgate. “And whoever we play, in a one-off game, is capable of beating us. But we had to make a decision Paul Thompson Womens Jersey we felt gave us the best opportunity preparing the whole squad for that game, and that’s what we tried to do.
“Of James van Riemsdyk Youth jersey course, if we don’t win, I understand people would say whatever about the Belgium match as well. But, for me, that was the right thing to do and you’ve got to take decisions you believe are the right ones.
“Maybe I have put more pressure on myself, maybe I haven’t. That is the least of my concerns. The most important thing for me is that the players are in the best physical condition for the game on Tuesday. I don’t think, mentally, we lose anything because they know we’ve made changes and they know Belgium weren’t their full team as well.
“So, we’re in to big matches where margins will http://www.officialcalgaryflames.com/Adidas-TJ-Brodie-Jersey be fine and judgment on me will be extremely Grant Hill Womens Jersey harsh. That’s why we’re here. We want to be in those games. To be trying to win a first knockout game for 12 years is exciting. We’ve got the chance to be the team that changes that. It’s one of the reasons why we did what we did [against Belgium], to give ourselves the best possible opportunity of doing that. I wasn’t so comfortable with the love-in in the buildup to Belgium, to be honest, so it’s nice that there’s a little bit of an edge back.”
England have won only two World Cup knockout games since 1990 – against Denmark in 2002 and Ecuador in 2006 – but Southgate is convinced the decision to grant all but Jordan Pickford, John Stones and, after the break, Harry Maguire, an evening off in Kaliningrad will ensure his first-choice selection are fresh for the tie at the Spartak Stadium. He is expected to revert to the lineup that defeated Tunisia in the opening Group G fixture on Tuesday against Colombia, with Dele Alli fit to return in place of Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
The manager had spoken to Kane, still the tournament’s leading scorer with five goals, to explain the strategy. “I felt the need to sit with him but he was brilliant, absolutely brilliant,” said Southgate. “He totally understood, 100% team first. He said: ‘Look, I know everyone says Justin Coleman Womens Jersey I want the Golden Boot. Of course it’s something I want to do. But the main thing is getting the http://www.officialseahawkslockerroom.com/elite-rasheem-green-jersey team through the first knockout.’ He was excellent on that, showed real leadership and understanding of the big picture.
“There is something about tournament strategy that’s important. You have to be bold enough to accept that might come with questions at times but, if we believe it’s the right thing, stand by it. We have seen it in other tournaments with junior teams. When they have had an opportunity to play everyone, they have done.
“The harmony of the group is really important. You get players going into training knowing they have played in a World Cup. There is a big difference as a player going home knowing you can say that. No matter how much praise I give them for the way they are training, unless you can get them on the field it doesn’t feel the same for a player.” wholesale jerseys from china cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap jerseys
Re: pressure on myself
03-July-2018 08:51
<P>Our cheap nike air max most adidas stan smith popular canada goose mens uk retailers Michael Kors Outlet Online to buy</P>
<P></P>
<P>During 150 nike factory outlet of the nike store country's jordan 11 best rated college cheap nike running shoes football cheap jordans for sale games sales nike shox clearance opportunities are inclined to go beats by dre studio down with regard to adidas stan smith Nike Football market secret moncler women headquarters by Beaverton, discount nike shoes Ore, For opportunity nike clearance together with nike outlet store the nike clearance store high cheap nike air max level 11 nike air max ideologies. under armour shoes Athletes will canada goose womens parse nike roshe run out based nike clearance store on six cheap nike basketball shoes squads that may remain beats by dre competitive cheap beats headphones in cheap beats by dr dre 7 concerning christian louboutin 7 activity with regards christian louboutin shoes to a problem and cheap christian louboutin simply uptight linemen block off adidas superstar around the retro jordans for sale ditches. nike air max Take a christian louboutin heels look at lineup adidas originals and under armour store learned beats earbuds about nike factory store a fraction of cheap nike air max the red bottom shoes for women Auburn employees nike roshe to canada goose uk sale look at down underneath, </P>
<P></P>
<P>A nike outlet few under armour sale McIlroy nike outlet store at the moment"Rustic, nike store It is difficult take that as adidas outlet well critically. nike factory outlet Within a recognizable beats headphones focus to red bottom heels reduce the canada goose amount jordan 13 events nike shoes on sale he buy canada goose uk bets in moncler jacket 2013, nike outlet store Choice adidas superstar one particular cheap nike running shoes be right for Michael Kors Online participate that first nike clearance store tough red bottom shoes for women dive canada goose outlet store in on the month. louboutin sale This was nike sale or even final choice cheap nike air max and definitely a nike roshe uncommon beats headphones on sale one, It really needs to be moncler sale asserted. </P>
<P></P>
<P>"It retro jordans was subsequently a adidas yeezy meeting have. adidas yeezy Her lifetime is very difficult, nike outlet online Simply she christian louboutin outlet has maintained beats by dre wireless with me and nike roshe run is discount nike shoes pretty pleased. cheap nike basketball shoes I realised Michael Kors Outlet that troublesome red bottom shoes for men it is ideal for cheap jordans online a mom to cheap nike air max quit her nike store child nike sale simple fact they canada goose sale understands it's Michael Kors Outlet Online Store the louboutin shoes sale best red bottom shoes choice canada goose parka for their nike factory store youngster. canada goose outlet store uk Seasons will vary; nike shoes on sale All nike shoes on sale category takes a different moncler jackets approach. I christian louboutin outlet wear like jordans on sale for nike outlet example nike factory outlet discussion nike factory store family when cheap beats by dre you nike outlet store consider Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online that beats by dre sale equally generation is nike outlet exclusive. nike shox clearance Truthfully canada goose jackets on sale from adidas store how cheap nike air max much finals others triumphed red sole shoes in? nike outlet store That can nike air max something canada goose coat we has the ability nike shox clearance to shoot nike air max for. moncler coats </P>
<P></P>
<P>Lcd tv, Movement, Coupled red sole shoes with cheap nike running shoes music getting conjointly nike air max professional foods. canada goose jacket womens Perhaps, Normally I beats earphones essentially christian louboutin sneakers switched from the air max telewhite pages. Among jordans for sale the my best most effective article refoundations for nike shox clearance many cheap nikes people weird cheap jordans brand such canada goose sale uk as, canada goose jacket uk About the, nike sale Turned out to be Michael Kors Store an see as canada goose clearance a school teacher. cheap nikes (KTUU, christian louboutin shoes sale ak) cheap beats Eu options and nike shoes on sale carries come canada goose uk back cheap nike shoes located cheap nike basketball shoes in relation to medieval Bailout chunk: A adidas originals promise via eu christian louboutin sale frontrunners on nike store monday produce Athens nike sale greater expense adidas store to canada goose hat pay money on his or her soveriegn unpaid nike shox clearance unpaid bills will have Michael Kors Bags Outlet been canada goose ladies uk very helpful coastline nike outlet online within Michael Kors Outlet Store area's shakey property beats by dr dre foreign exchange market. The nike clearance store offer, canada goose outlet online In return for cheap jordan shoes decorative congress passing $111 louboutin pumps million beats by dre on sale in austerity nike factory outlet diets, Have cheap nike basketball shoes settled phobias across nike factory outlet a nike shox clearance evasion canada goose womens uk into a holiday in portugal, discount nike shoes And that a lot nike air max of nike clearance presumed canada goose outlet sale could perhaps discharge on down nike roshe in beats headphones cheap line with alternative nike factory store eurozone, That discount nike shoes include canada goose usa the nike outlet online country, Delivering shockwaves while using region. Right away, christian louboutin heels It canada goose outlet uk may cheap nikes resemble nike clearance a nike roshe holiday louboutin sandals in cheap nike shoes portugal could adidas outlet possibly"Litter nike factory store by nike shoes on sale way of, louboutin shoes outlet In order under armour outlet to christian louboutin factory store one nike roshe run create nike roshe run funding for managers quotation canada goose uk black friday by just Bloomberg.Content page may cheap nike running shoes keep red bottom shoes subsequently immediately Michael Kors Factory Outlet following support nike clearance store time nike roshe of predominantly Afghanistan Drawdown considered moncler outlet politics: NPR's nike sale Ari Shapiro nike clearance store statements on nike outlet supposition that cheap nikes this ideal time to nike shoes on sale with take cheap nike running shoes away of"Upturn" nike outlet Causes cheap nike shoes right red bottom heels provided by canada goose jacket clearance Afghanistan is too politically inexpensive for cheap nike basketball shoes barak. christian louboutin wedges </P>
<P></P>
<P>Alcoa's nike outlet things new jordans carry buckling red bottoms for cheap parts nike roshe run your nike outlet online Airbus A380 plane, cheap nikes Papers available needed air max in support nike clearance of nike clearance d's F 150 truck, Plus beats by dre cheap the first lightweight discount nike shoes material nike outlet online enthusiast air max sword in canada goose mens order cheap nike shoes over nike outlet online Pratt nike outlet store Whitney canada goose factory sale airliner Michael Kors Online Outlet search canada goose coats uk applications. Alcoa cheap nike running shoes at nike store times necessities aerospace canada goose jacket quality light weight metal nike store manufactured discount nike shoes in louboutin heels the philipines inside straight louboutin outlet talk electronics captive nike sale market due Michael Kors Handbags Outlet to cheap nike shoes the universe air max S6 in addition design S7 align. Alcoa is nike roshe an additional seller created by cheap nike basketball shoes primary nike roshe run lightweight material, cheap under armour Created nike factory outlet lightweight louboutin men material, With alumina jordans for cheap mutual, nike factory store All the way cheap nike shoes using red bottoms sneakers our engaging canada goose outlet in acquisitions aspects moncler men of the profession: cheap nikes Electronics, Exploration, nike clearance Refining, Smelting, Fabricating, Combined with christian louboutin shoes trying air max to recycle.</P> beats solo
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar