Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

and will make just under

Enviado por chenyan94 
and will make just under
29-September-2018 08:55
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix skipped organized team activities. That may — or may not — have been over his desire for a new contract.

The Packers safety winked twice when answering questions about his absence. His godmother Youth Tyler Pitlick Jersey , Alisa Dorsett, died last month after suffering a heart attack while in Alabama for his college graduation. That was at least part of the reason for his absence.

“I had a lot of freedom,” Clinton-Dix said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “It’s not meant for me to be here. I don’t have a [workout] bonus to be here, so that definitely played a big role in me not being here Womens Anze Kopitar Jersey , honestly, along with my godmother not making it. It’s kind of like, I can just stay home with my family and enjoy my family time while I have the downtime. When the season kicks off, it’s just me up here. That’s life. S— goes on from time to time, but I’m excited not to have that bonus in there Authentic Kyle Quincey Jersey Kids , though, honestly, because I would have definitely been here for my money.

“You can’t buy time. So just to have that freedom to be able to get away, I think that was a plus not having it, honestly.”

Clinton-Dix returned to Green Bay on Tuesday to avoid the $84 Mathieu Perreault Jersey ,435 fine for missing the three days of the mandatory minicamp. He is scheduled to make $5.957 million this season on the fifth-year option of his rookie deal.

Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor held out in 2015, missing the first two games of the season while seeking a new deal. He signed a three-year contract extension in August 2017.

Clinton-Dix said he won’t hold out.

“What would holding out do?” Clinton-Dix said. “Kam’s not me. He’s nowhere near me. You’re just wasting your time, really. You’re getting fined and fined and fined. I’m a guy that I need my money, man. That’s why I’m here now. I need my money.”

Defensive end Rakeem Nunez-Roches signed his restricted free-agent tender with the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday and will make just under $2 million next season.

Nunez-Roches was the Chiefs' sixth-round pick in 2015, and at one point was waived by the club early in his career. But he has proven to provide valuable depth along the defensive line Mikko Rantanen Jersey , an area where Kansas City was thin heading into this offseason.

Nunez-Roches started 11 games and played in every one last season. He has 51 tackles in his career.

The Chiefs signed Xavier Williams in free agency, and Chris Jones, Allen Bailey and Jarvis Jenkins will be back next season. But the Chiefs could still add another defensive lineman over the last two days of the draft, particularly in the later rounds Saturday.

Cleveland Browns Customized Jerseys
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar