Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

We Maplers are used to grinding for everything

Enviado por Sletrry 
We Maplers are used to grinding for everything
02-October-2018 04:00

You can watch the teaser trailer for Maplestory M Mesos below. While no official launch date has been announced for the remainder of the planet, Nexon asserts the title will launch around the globe (and in nine distinct languages) before the year is finished. You can pre-register for the forthcoming iOS and Android name here.

Clean Slate Scrolls have obtained the spotlight of White Scrolls. They don't have the very same effects, but they are popular and involved with a number of illicit transactions which can be traced back into copying and hacking. They are sold in massive amounts which gives cheaters the advantage to produce billions if not countless mesos, at the same time encourages players to purchase these MapleStory items due to their low price and benefits to best their equipment. I know I am a hypocrite, but I'm suggesting it to your own health and continued growth for MapleStory to prosper.

They are in a position to farm large amounts of innumerable items, among these being Clean Slate Scrolls.

Spell Trace Variant of Clean Slates Implementation: Another thing needs to be set into it's place if sterile Slates were eliminated from the Elite System. Why Spell Traces is due to it is allows diverse type of upgrades. Enabling this option allows players to utilize certain amount of Spell Traces on equipment with slots that are failed. Spell Traces may also be farmed by many other methods besides the Elite System that are way more effective in the long run.

I am well aware that the Field System also drops Spell Traces, and I would push for it's removal because of botters. However that's an entirely different conversation. I also understand that my suggestion may need some testimonials from other players about their opinions of the current game and my proposal.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to [www.mmogo.com]!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar