Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

What are the Jacksonville Jaguars doing at wide receiver?

Enviado por chenyan94 
What are the Jacksonville Jaguars doing at wide receiver?
02-November-2018 03:17
The Jacksonville Jaguars saw a lot of turnover in their receiving corps this past offseason. Gone were Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns — the top two receivers (at least on the depth chart) in the past few seasons. Kept was a reorganized group that sees Marqise Lee as its senior member Black Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , free agent Donte Moncrief as the new addition, and second-year guys Keelan Cole and Dede Westbrook who showed promise in their rookie season.I thought Hurns could be a guy traded or even released http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-a.j.-bouye-jersey , but I always thought a deal with Robinson would get done. Now it’s a new look group of receivers who also have second round rookie DJ Chark thrown into the mix.This week, we’re taking a look at several aspects of this year’s Jaguars team with the help of Football Outsider’s Andrew Potter who was kind enough to share his thoughts on why the team may have moved away from Robinson and Hurns and what the specific strengths are of this new group of receivers.Potter brings up a good point about Cole likely leading the team in receiving yards again. Lee and Moncrief have been used primarily as short timing throws near the sideline or over the middle — important catches to extend drives http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguars.com/cheap-josh-lambo-jersey , but not the big plays we saw last year out of Cole.What do you think? How do you see this receiving corps shaking out by season’s end?Big Cat Country talks Jacksonville Jaguars on ESPN Lexington Wednesday afternoon I joined WLXG ESPN 1300 in Lexington, KY to talk the Jacksonville Jaguars Youth Leonard Fournette Jersey , oddly enough on World Cat Day. I joined Matthew & Mikey to talk training camp and where the Jaguars are at heading into the 2018 season and what’s been going on.It was a fun conversation and they were particularly interested in Leonard Fournette and local college player Keelan Cole (BAY-BAY) and how they were doing in training camp. I made sure to point out I have always been a fan of Cole and I think he’s got a good shot to be a starter this season.Also, I misspoke about Leonard Fournette melting down weights to build a weight room Youth Myles Jack Jersey , it was actually trophies.We also chatted a little bit about professional wrestling and Premier League soccer since the hosts checked out my Twitter feed and noticed I was big into those. And a question about Frank Frangie and the Jaguars announce team on the radio.You can listen to the segment below.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar