Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

What is happines

Enviado por gfgfgfgfgfgf5 
What is happines
15-November-2018 08:04
What is happiness? Every one of us is on the road of chasing happiness Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping. For happiness, we have been pursuing it. I am also like this. I have been searching for a long time in the rain. It seems that in another clear and unremarkable realm Newport 100 Carton, it is a long time to chase the clouds. Time, but pinned happiness to a vain fog. Finally, I finally understand that happiness is very simple, a look, an action, a process of struggle, a failure experience Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, will let you experience the true meaning of happiness in life.person who can bring happiness to most people is himself happy. Yuan Longping is one of them. He has worked hard to study rice in the hot sun. Perhaps God was touched by his spirit of sincerity, he finally cultivated hybrid rice. He brought the welfare of all mankind, so that all human beings enjoyed happiness, and Yuan Longping himself was also happy. In daily life, not many people can treat the happiness of most people as their own happiness, just like Yuan Longping. They don��t know that such people are not really happiness in the true sense, just a fleeting happiness, because this Happiness is only based on how much material the individual obtains. It is a short and narrow view of happiness, so happiness does not surround him. We should create a lot of material as a true concept of happiness. While giving the majority happiness, we also gain happiness, so that we can truly feel happiness.eople who can contribute to society are also happy. Space heroine Krista McAuliffe is a happy person. Although she was killed in the "Challenge", she gave her children an exciting lesson. This class taught his students to The courage to challenge, to meet the difficulties, but also to make more people who love the aerospace industry more brave, a few cowardices. She clearly knew that the operation was extremely dangerous, but she still did not give up her love for the aerospace industry and did not flee at the last minute. It is because of her love for the aerospace industry and her respect for human society. She feels happiness, and let us remember her forever. Her happiness is eternal. Please act quickly. For a better tomorrow, for the ideal society, contribute your own heat and light, contribute your own love and passion, let us harvest happiness, harvest happiness, and realize the true meaning of happiness.aving friends is also a kind of happiness. "Sea memory confidant, the end of the world if neighbors", "Peach Blossom Lake is a thousand feet deep, not as good as Wang Lun sent me" and many other verses are great for the friendship Cheap Online Cigarettes. When the form is only a single photo, a greeting from a friend, a text message may make you full of sunshine; when the academic success, the congratulations of friends will make you happy. Because there are friends, so happy.piness is like the air. Although it is colorless and tasteless, it always surrounds us and surrounds us. The soft snoring Buy Cheap Cigarettes, the happy laughter, the sweet greetings, and the sly teachings are all happy. Happiness is so simple, it has no ooking for looking forfinally, I found the happiness I want in practice again and again, and accumulated happiness in one experience.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar