Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

It��s time to eat at noon

Enviado por gfgfgfgfgfgf5 
It��s time to eat at noon
15-November-2018 08:04
It��s time to eat at noon, and the students are going to have dinner. Just opened the lunch box and only heard: "How do you eat looked at the back of this classmate and couldn't help but be surprised. At this time, the students continued to pour the food that had only been eaten a little into the garbage bin. I really don��t see it, and I��m scared! Not only do our classmates have this phenomenon, but also other classes. At this time Buy Newports Online, another girl came over, only to see that she did not mind to put her uneaten meal into the "big mouth" of the garbage bin, and even left without looking at it. I watched it for a while and found that six people in our class had fallen out without eating, 10 people ate half Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, and nearly 18 people did not eat very clean. If we calculate the waste of two or two meters per person per meal, 15% of our class did not eat it at one point, and one kilogram of food was wasted in one day; 25% of the people only ate half of the food every day, two phases Plus is two pounds of two foods, one month down is 44 pounds 4 two, so we have to waste 532 pounds of eight food in the 12 classes of our grade. If I calculate according to my personal weight of 90 pounds, there are nearly 6 of my weight, one year? What an amazing number this is! I really can't imagine..w, our standard of living has improved. Whatever we have, what to eat when we want to eat at lunch, to dump when we don��t want to eat, and never want to save food, how shameful it is. All of us are very familiar with the poem "��ũ": "When the day of the ����, the sweat dripped down the soil, who knows the Chinese food, the grain is hard." We also experienced standing in the hot sun during the military training. The taste... I think every grain we eat is exchanged for the peasant uncle with hard sweat Newport 100 Carton, and we are constantly wasting, the peasant uncle will be very sad, at the same time, the society needs to progress, the country must be richer and stronger. I still need to save money every time to accumulate wealth, so I want to say: "Students, don't waste food anymore, because it is a shameful thing!" Ever since I learned the lesson of "The Paper-cutting" After that, I fell in love with paper cutting. Hey, a piece of paper with a pair of scissors can create such a rich and beautiful piece of art. This is our Chinese paper-cut!ay, I found another beautiful paper-cut. The paper-cut is probably like this: A beautiful girl in a long skirt, with three golden bowls on her head, dances in the harvested wheat fields. am happily playing with paper-cutting, letting my thoughts open my white wings and fly to the kingdom of imaginationnce upon a time, in a small village, there was a girl who could sing and dance and be considerate, named Geyang. The folks like her very wever, the good times are not long. One day, it was midsummer, but there was heavy snow in the sky. The snow fell for three days and three nights. When the snow stopped, everyone walked out of the house and was surprised to find that all the farmland, the wheat was withered, and only a few inanimate wheats pulled their heads, as if to tell people about their misfortunes.he fields folks sighed and didn't know what to do. Only Geyang understands that it is because the villagers are eager to harvest the wheat in the field. If they have more than a year Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, they will forget the ancestral training of "who knows the Chinese food and the ordea result, Geyang began to read the ancient books to find the answer and practice. Day after day, year after year. In the twinkling of an eye, four years have passed, and the gods are finally moved by the spirit that Geyang never gives up. So, one night, he came to Geyang��s sleep and gave her three golden bowls, telling her that as long as she used three golden bowls filled with scle happened! At the moment when the spring water infiltrated into the soil, the wheat seedlings recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye. The folks were ecstatic and bowed to the gods. Geyang is also happy to stand in the golden bowl and jump up the "top bowl dance" Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar