Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Simon Fletcher thinks Denver will respond to this loss

Enviado por chenyan94 
Simon Fletcher thinks Denver will respond to this loss
07-December-2018 02:15
‘the way Denver Broncos do’ Broncos’ all-time sack leader and Ring of Famer Simon Fletcher joined the guys over at 1st and 10 at 10 on Orange and Blue 760 to talk about the Broncos tough loss on Monday night.While they discussed areas for improvement www.authenticsdenverbroncos.com , Fletcher was optimistic overall about the team and said he felt that the team would respond to this loss by getting better. When asked how he felt the team would respond to this loss (starting around the 2:30 mark), he said: Fletcher said he expects Denver to come out next week, take it out on the Jets, and bring home a win. We have talked a lot about the Broncos putting an emphasis on leadership, a strong locker room Denver Broncos T-Shirt , and intangibles on the roster this year, both in the draft and at quarterback. This is where that comes to life. John Elway said last year that the team didn’t respond well to adversity and were never able to overcome it. They have to change that this year.It’s good to hear that a player with a reputation like Simon Fletcher believes in this team’s ability to bounce back. Now they have to go out and prove it, and respond the way Denver Broncos respond when they are down, by getting right back up.Phillip Lindsay sets NFL record to start his career The Denver Broncos found that diamond in the rough in undrafted free agent Phillip Lindsay. He grew up a Bronco fan and made sure to ask Terrell Davis for permission to wear his #30 jersey. Permission was granted and Lindsay has proceeded to live up to that number through his first two games.On Sunday, Lindsay became the first undrafted free agent in NFL history to gain over a 100 yards from scrimmage in each of his first two games. The 5’8” 190-pound back piled up 107 yards on 14 carries in the Broncos comeback win over the Raiders. He had 15 carries for 71 yards against the Seahawks in Week Denver Broncos Hats , but his 2 receptions for 31 yards and a touchdown put him over the 100 scrimmage yard mark. The Broncos coaching staff has taken note of Lindsay’s hot hand, finding ways to get him the ball more than any other running back on the roster. “He had a big run for us and finally broke a play for us,” Head Coach Vance Joseph said on Sunday. “He is a good football player. Not only as a running back, but as a guy who covers kicks for us and a guy who catches the ball for us. He is a total package as a football player. He’s been impressive. He’s been really impressive.”Most experts believed Lindsay to be a gimmick player, with very limited play options in a given offense. Instead Denver Broncos Hoodie , Lindsay has shown a knack for finding running room anywhere on the field. He has also shown an ability to fight through tackles despite his smaller size. However, Lindsay also understands his role on the team. It’s not so much to be the grinder who grinds out the tough yards. No, he’s there to break the big one and be the spark that ignites the offense.“I am here to be our spark player,” Lindsay said. “I am here to make sure that I get my teammates going, whether it is on a punt Youth Customized Denver Broncos Jerseys , if it is on a kickoff or kickoff return, anything. I am going to do what I have to to get our team moving.”Game on, Phillip Lindsay!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar