Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Life is weird, something

Enviado por gfgfgfgfgfgf5 
Life is weird, something
24-December-2018 03:05
Life is weird, something makes you feel incredible, and some makes you unexpected. Gradually, things have come to the forefront.
a sunny morning, my mother and I went to "Snow" to buy glasses Usa Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. As soon as we walked in, we put a variety of glasses in front of us. Then a beautiful sister came to us Newport 100'S Cigarettes. There was a kind smile on her face: "Is there any need to help?" "Well, I need a pair of glasses." Smiled. Then they went to pick glasses, and I, just beside them, looked bored at the various glasses. After about thirty minutes, my mother chose the glasses and negotiated the price. I slowly rushed to my mother to go to the checkout counter. I whispered to my mother how much money, and my mother smiled and replied: "Two hundred." I listened to it without any care.a while, my mother paid the money Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping, put the brand-new glasses case into the bag, pulled me out of the store door, and came back "Welcome to visit again next time." Sweet voicewhen we really got on the bus, there was a sweet voice. We turned and saw that it was the pretty sister. Her sweet voice was anxious. My mother and I decided to give up this bus and wait for the next class. Mom took me to the side of the sister and asked, "Miss, what's the matter?" The sister gasped for a while and said intermittently: "This... this... your wallet." She said while taking out a The wallet comes, it is indeed the mother's wallet. I sent my mother to my mother, and I saw my mother smiled apologetically: "Sorry, I forgot, thank you for sending me Newport Coupons For Cartons." The sister smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, don't forget it next time." I will leave. I looked at the sister's gaze to admire.ally didn't think that there would be such a person who is honest and trustworthy in this society. I originally thought that there were very few people who were honest and trustworthy in this society. I didn't expect to let me meet. The behavior of that sister changed my view of the world Marlboro Wholesale Cigarettes.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar