Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

How many laughs

Enviado por gfgfgfgfgfgf5 
How many laughs
24-December-2018 03:05
How many laughs are evoked by friendship, how many tears are all friendships, the harbor of friendship is warm and tender, and the breeze of friendship fills the sails. Friendship is not an investment in feelings. He does not need dividends and dividends. Friendship has built a magnificent career!e is wearing a green shirt and a pair of jeans. A pair of thick eyebrows is like a black pen, and a pair of big eyes with gods are like two light bulbs. Tenderness is strong; reason is not good; stubborn and not lacking in cheerfulness Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping... This is my friend, a boy who values ??friendship and loyalty.ember that time, my first failure - I ended up with a disastrous defeat in the final of the Hope Star English Contest. I lost it. After all, it was my first failure! I usually lose my confidence when I am always strong. Since then, I have often ignored the concerns of family and friends, and the phenomenon of leaving a class has become more apparent. Until one day, my friend seemed to see what was famous, so I walked over to me when I was in class to comfort me and said, "You are jealous, this is not like your usual character!" "Go!" I roared Road Newport Coupons For Cartons. He didn't know how to do this, so he changed another one: "Are you missing in the final?" "I know and asked!" I muttered sullenly Newport Online Cigarettes. "You can't be stagnant because of a little setback! I didn't even enter the finals! But I didn't pessimistically shrink back!" my friend said excitedly. "I..." "Although you have failed this time, it does not mean that you will fail next time!" At this time Marlboro Wholesale Price, the two excited pupils looked at each other and shed the crystal of friendship brewing Super Cheap Cigarette...om then on, I remembered the words my friend said to me. No matter how many setbacks I have suffered, I can overcome them one by one...because there is hope in my heart, and friendship in my heart!iends go together for a lifetime, no longer have those days, a lifetime, a glass of wine, a word, a generation
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar