Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

After a National Day

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
After a National Day
13-March-2019 09:51
After a National Day, the rhythm of life slowed down, so I thought of the fun, just saw an article, writing the seeds of the idler, is an excellent way of leisure, a small melon, In the hands of flying, with the free time, you can change too much art and style. I have seen many familiar people, and the teeth will have deep and shallow melon seeds, which has a very interesting feeling, which confirms The tooth gap that once loved melon seeds is so cute. Every year after the New Year's holiday, the melon seeds become delicious on the table. A plate of melon seeds, among the people sitting around, the two fingertips are gently pinched, and they can be pinched. One, put it in your mouth, squatting, his mouth full of salty and sweet taste, so the time became salty and sweet. As if the time has become shredded, it is broken and peeled together with the finely divided melon seeds. Together, it rises into a non-sweet and non-salty taste of the ground Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, and it seduce the greedy taste Buy Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. So when the fingertips pick up the seeds, from the first One to the second, there is no pause, you must wait until all the seeds are finished. Remember to go to the open-air movies when you are young. There is always a car that sells seeds and a small old newspaper. Wrap a piece of melon in it, the shape is a pointed conical shape, there are not many melon seeds inside, but it is enough to end the movie. A movie came down, the square was covered with finely divided melon skin, like the dust and gravel swept by the wind, densely covered with a place, which confirmed that the traces of noisy and leisure here have been for beauty, for fear of the enjoyable buzz. When you leave a gap in your teeth, you become Sven. Use the big gums inside to bite it up, then take it in your hand and peel off the hard shell Wholesale Newport Cigarettes. Take out the nuts and put them in the mouth. So, You can avoid the sin of the front teeth, without leaving a dent on the front teeth, but it is not as enjoyable as the people around you, watching the melon skin roll in the mouth, the tip of the tongue is agile, so, the nuts Stayed in the mouth, the skin fell on the mouth, just look at it, and feel that there is a rhythm of beauty can be used to brush TV series, can be used for chatting Newports Cigarettes Price, can be used alone, can be used for gathering. A plate of seeds, let a group of women sit in a long TV series, the upper and lower front teeth to open the melon shell, roll the flesh, spit out the peel, the words also flew with the melon skin, even the beaded string, So, hey, hey, along with a tragic and joyful TV series, spent the leisure time, at this moment, you will feel a beautiful and warm journey, sitting on a rumbling train, listening With a monotonous voice, looking at the lonely one on the window glass, so, a handful of melon seeds, it is a lonely taste, when you are busy, you can't think of the seeds. When life is busy, it looks like a messy look. A handful of melon seeds will be discouraged and will not try to turn time into a broken shell. Only when you are in leisure time, will you invite a few confidants, or talk to your knees, a handful of melon seeds in your hand, feeling warm and happy; or in a TV series, you will feel a sense of growth, with I cried and laughed at the joys and sorrows of the TV series, but I couldn��t forget the melon seeds in my hands. I could still fly the leaves in the mouth with the rhythm in my mouth, so that my hands and mouth could not stop. I found that my mouth was numb, my fingers were dark brown, and the salty and sweet taste of my mouth made my stomach more hungry. I even saw why melon seeds became a casual food because I couldn��t eat or eat enough. To peel the shell. So smiled. It is because of these characteristics that in the life, in history, between the plots, there are seeds of the seeds. You look at the wide-fashioned cheongsam in the TV series, leaning leisurely on the door frame, the rosy lips are like a bead, the melon seeds are flying in the corners of the mouth Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping, and the melons are picked up by thin hands, showing the feminine and elegant attitude. As a result, the melon seeds have another kind of charm, and they are hooked up with leisure and become a kind of fun in life. For the idle days, apply a strong color to add a fun and vivid vitality to a single time.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar