Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Haason Reddick Jersey

Enviado por huangjian123 
Haason Reddick Jersey
21-March-2019 03:39
Adam Jones ‘just wants to win a playoff game’ Adam Jones is still getting used to the altitude in Denver Womens Customized Denver Broncos Jerseys , but it didn’t take him any time to acclimate to the winning culture.“Hard to breathe around here,” he laughed. “So, I’m getting used to the altitude. All in all, I feel good. I love the locker room - I love the guys in the locker room. I’m happy to be here.”The 34-year-old cornerback knows he is in the twilight of his NFL career - and he really has only one major goal.To win at least one playoff game. Spending eight of the last 11 years with the Cincinnati Bengals, Jones has been to five playoff games, only to be denied in each of them.“I’m about to turn 35 and the best thing I can do right now is at least win a playoff game,” he laughed. “I haven’t won a playoff game, and I’ve been in the league 12 years!”And the 5-foot-10 corner knows Denver is a good place to end that streak. Asked why he picked the Mile High city, Jones hilariously asked back, “why not?”“If you want to win, this is the place to be. Great coaching staff, great owner, great locker room, good team,” he said. “I don’t see any reason why not.And aside from the mutual need by the Broncos to have depth at the position, Jones has some history - good history - with coach Vance Joseph, who was the defensive backs coach in Cincy during some of Jones’ best years.“V.J. has been more of a big brother and a coach to me. He’s called and checked in on me over the years. Since he left, we’ve kept in touch,” Jones said. “I have a lot of respect for V.J.”Joseph has a lot of respect for his former player too, saying it took Jones a while to agree to changing his style of play in order to improve, but he eventually he did.“He wouldn’t change the way he played the first year. But, the second year, he really conformed and changed how he played, let me coach him and he made a Pro Bowl, and he received a long-term contract with Cincy,” Joseph said. “I enjoyed coaching him because he is competitive. Every game we played, he was ready to go. Every day for work, he was ready to go.”Jones is probably known more for fighting on the field and getting in trouble off of it than by his Pro Bowl numbers in 2014 and 2015. But the past is the past, and Jones isn’t dwelling on it.“I’m one of the ones who don’t mind telling kids and people about my stories, the mistakes I’ve made. I don’t have a shield; my life is a glass life,” Jones said. “I’m not here to try to take any shine, I promise you guys that. I’m here to help and lead in the best way I can.”Broncos’ nose tackle Domata Peko played with Jones in Cincinnati, and he loves the signing.“I’m really excited about the signing. We’re kind dinged up a little bit in the cornerback position www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com ,” Peko said, noting that with the loss of Aqib Talib, Jones’ attitude on the field will be a great addition. “He brings a lot of energy, he brings a lot of attitude and toughness, and that’s what I really like about him. He’s someone that on Sunday you want him on your team. He’s definitely going to ride with the defense and bring a little attitude to that spot.”The head coach believes that whole-heartedly, distinguishing between Jones’ “football character” and his “personal character” - adding that the former has always been high and the latter has improved greatly, even if the hard way.“I’ve coached him for two seasons, and his football character is A-plus. He was a team captain for us, he made a Pro Bowl for me, he’s great in meetings, he’s great in the locker room, he’s a great leader. He’s played a long time in this league,” Joseph said. “Now, personal character, we all know the background. He would even acknowledge as a young guy he made some mistakes, but he’s paid for every mistake he’s made. This guy has been through a lot in his life—and obviously it was his own doings—but he’s paid for those mistakes. He’s matured...he’s here to help us win football games.”Jones believes he’s matured too - and is playing smarter on the field as well.“I’m playing a lot smarter now. When I was young, I played with all athletic ability. Now, I pretty much know everything about the game. I can tell you from splits what routes we’re going to get. I can tell you if it’s I-formation or if it’s max protection. If you release outside, you’re only going to get two routes: a comeback and a go,” Jones said, proving his football IQ. “Those things come with time and learning the game. But I would say that my mental part of the game has improved, and that’s what’s keeping me playing right now.”The one-year deal Jones signed on Sunday will see the cornerback third on the cornerback depth chart but a likely possibility for the punt return team too - at least occasionally.And the veteran is A-OK with that.“I’m very comfortable with it, and I love it. I have a knack for it,” he said. “I’m one of those guys that don’t believe that the first guy can ever catch me. We’ll see when my number is called, and I promise you I’ll lead by example.” The Denver Broncos started the game with a pick six and kept on scoring from there until the final was 45-10 on the road against the Arizona Cardinals. The team, and fans, needed a win like this. Something to show everyone that this team can be a complete team and dominate from start to finish. It proves that the defense can still be elite, getting back to the basics and giving up just 154 yards passing and 69 yards rushing. Smothering Jose Rosen to the tune of six sacks, three interceptions and two forced fumbles. Predictably, a good chunk of game balls are going the defenses way for this one.Von MillerVon Miller for the first time I can remember talked trash leading into a game. Take notice, NFL: Von Miller backs up his talk. He had a sublime game with 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 forced fumbles Denver Broncos T-Shirt , 1 fumble recovery, and 4 quarterback hits. He was absolutely possessed with being a dominant force against an inferior opponent (regardless of what side he lined up against). He said post game he did this for his brothers and for Bronco fans. On behalf of Broncos Country, Thank you, Von. - SadaraineBradley ChubbAfter a relatively quiet first five weeks of his NFL career, Bradley Chubb just announced his presence to the entire NFL. Five sacks in two games with a beautiful forced fumble to top it off is about as good of a week as you can hope for as an edge rusher in the NFL. Chubb is emerging as the bookend pass rusher we needed to let Von be his best Von. Arizona had no answer for them tonight, and that’s exactly as it should be. - Taylor KotheEmmanuel SandersEmmanuel Sanders followed up last week’s costly taunting penalty with a game for the ages - throwing a 28-yard touchdown pass to Courtland Sutton after a lateral from Case Keenum and then catching a 64-yard touchdown down the seam that he capped with a signature front flip into the end zone - making him the first wide receiver in team history (9th player overall) to throw, catch and run for a touchdown in the same season.Sanders, who finished his day 6 of 7 for 102 yards, became the fourth player in team history - first since John Elway versus Raiders (Sept. 7, 1986) - to catch and throw a touchdown in the same game. Safe to say that if Von is the fire for the defense, Sanders owns that role for the offense. - Laurie Lattimore-VolkmannGarett BollesGarett Bolles has had a rough go of it this season so far, but tonight he played a clean game no penalties, and against a rusher in Chandler Jones who has been one of the best in the league at generating pressure in the backfield. It may not seem like a huge deal that a lineman didn’t get any penalties, but for the most penalized lineman in the league, that deserves a gameball. Make it two, Bolles. - Jeff EssaryTodd DavisThe Broncos middle linebacker played the best game of his NFL career on Thursday. Davis led the Broncos with 10 tackles, six solo and one for loss. He also had two passes defended and a pick-six (his first career interception and touchdown). More importantly, he showed that Denver does have middle linebackers and a rush defense. The fact the Broncos held Arizona to under 100 yards rushing is a small miracle after the last two games. - Ian St. ClairBrandon McManusBrandon McManus continues to kick well for the Broncos. Against the Cardinals he was perfect on all 6 of his extra points. His line field goal was good from 41, and he has clearly turned things around from his down year in 2017. McManus is McMoney. - Adam MalnatiPhillip LindsayPhillip Lindsay is a man possessed. Its as if he’s unlocked cheat codes on the field. Before his final 4 carries which he gained little to no yards as the Cardinals simply tried to stop the obvious, he was averaging almost 10 yards per carry with a touchdown! That’s ridiculous! Lindsay is carving out a starting spot on this team with more and more carries. Not only that, but the national media is forced to pay attention to him when he plays. Each time he touches the ball, all I ever do is just shake my head as to the magic that he performs and ask myself “why does he ever come off the field? Even for Freeman?” This cat is a true RB1. Don’t let his size pigeon hole him. He’s a baller and like he was in college, he just won’t be denied! - Pete BaronBradley RobyBradley Roby had a pretty bad couple of weeks, but he came into this game ready to make a statement. He played perfect technique, got his head turned and made some big time plays throughout this game. This was exactly the kind of game he needed to prove to himself that he can play at a high level after getting burned frequently in recent weeks. It was nice to see him rebound. - Tim LynchChris Harris Jr.There’s nothing more exciting on defense than big plays, and Chris Harris delivered in his 100th career start. His 53 yard pick six crushed the Cardinals’ spirits and pretty much sealed the game. The NFL’s worst offense was never coming back from 21-3. Harris is one of the best cornerbacks the Broncos have ever boasted. He’s the epitome of the idea that any player can excel, even dominate, by way of intensive discipline, study, and hard work. His pick six tonight is the highlight of the year so far for the Broncos’ secondary. Have yourself a day, Strap Harris! - Taylor KotheWho gets your game ball for this game?
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar