Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Houston Texans Customized Jerseys

Enviado por huangjian123 
Houston Texans Customized Jerseys
21-March-2019 04:17
Stephen Brashear/Getty ImagesHouston Astros closer Roberto Osuna spoke publicly about his domestic violence charge for the first time Wednesday."No one knows what happened but obviously me Mariano Rivera Jersey ," Osuna said in an interview with USA Today's Bob Nightengale. "Everybody is quick to judge me and say all kinds of things about it. I'm just waiting for everything to come out so people can really wait to see what happened. I would really like the fans, and everybody else, [to] learn what the media says is not true."In June, MLBsuspendedOsuna for 75 games retroactive to May 8 after he was arrested in Toronto for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.At the time http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-babe-ruth-jersey , Osuna was a member of the Toronto Blue Jays. The Blue Jays traded him to the Astros on July 31.The full detailsof the allegations against Osuna remain unknown. A Toronto-based defense attorney told Nightengale that it's typical under Canadian law to keep that information away from the public until it's revealed in court.Domenic Basile, the lawyer representing Osuna,told reportersearlier this month the 2017 All-Star will plead not guilty to the assault charge. His next court date is scheduled for Sept. 5.Nightengale noted a conviction for Osuna could result in a prison sentence of up to six months and a $5,000 fine. NEW YORK (AP) Pitcher Marcos Molina Lou Gehrig Jersey , a free agent since his release from the New York Mets‘ Double-A Binghamton farm team on July 14, has been suspended for the rest of the season following a positive test for the performance-enhancing substance Clostebol.The commissioner’s office announced the discipline under the major league drug program on Thursday. The usual penalty for a first violation is an 80-game suspension. In Molina’s case, an agreement was reached between MLB and the players’ association for the lesser penalty.A 23-year-old right-hander, Molina was 1-9 with a 6.66 ERA in 14 starts for Binghamton this year and 0-1 with a 9.35 ERA in two starts for Triple-A Las Vegas.Molina has never pitched in the major leagues but was on the Mets’ 40-man major league roster before his release. He became the 11th player suspended this year under the big league drug program.There have been 55 players suspended this year under the minor league drug program.—
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar