Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys

Enviado por huangjian123 
Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys
13-April-2019 03:28
Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty ImagesMilwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich called Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Manny Machado a "dirty player" following L.A.'s 2-1 win over Milwaukee in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series on Tuesday.As seen in the following video courtesy of Stephen Watson of WISN 12 News http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey , Yelich commented on a questionable play made by Machado in the 10th inningconfused smileytephen Watson WISN_Watsonquot;Its a dirty play by a dirty player. I have a lot of respect for him as a player, but you cant respect someone who plays the game like that.quot; Christian Yelich on Manny Machado TocySpu8fKMachado appeared to kick Brewers first baseman Jesus Aguilar's right foot with his left foot on a groundout, leading the benches to clear.According to ESPN.com's Arash Markazi, Machado didn't seem bothered by Yelich's comments after the game at Dodger Stadium:"I play baseball. I try to go out there and win for my team. If that's their comments Prince Fielder Jersey , that's their comments; I can't do nothing about that. ... I was trying to get over him and hit his foot. If that's dirty, that's dirty. I don't know, call it what you want."Machado enjoyed a career year split between the Baltimore Orioles and Dodgers during the regular season, as he hit .297 with 37 home runs and 107 RBI.Meanwhile Adrian Beltre Jersey , Yelich is perhaps the front-runner for the NL MVP award, as he hit .326 with 36 homers and 110 RBI.Machado got the last laugh Tuesday, though, as he scored the winning run on Cody Bellinger's walk-off single in the 13th inning.The series is tied 2-2 Nolan Ryan Jersey , and Game 5 will be contested Wednesday in Los Angeles. GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Injured shortstop Francisco Lindor arrived at the Cleveland Indians spring training complex Thursday, exactly six weeks before their season opener.The three-time All-Star strained his right calf while working out recently in Florida. The team said last week the injury would keep one of baseball’s best all-around players out seven to nine weeks. He won’t be on the field for the start of camp.Manager Terry Francona said that he’s “betting on the under” of that timetable because the 25-year-old shortstop is in good shape and works hard.Francona said there are no plans to slide third baseman Carlos Santana to shortstop, even though he has played 109 games at that position. Among the options are Yu Chang Rougned Odor Jersey , Mike Freeman and Max Moroff.Lindor avoided salary arbitration last month by agreeing to a $10.55 million contract for 2019.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar