Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

China donates bicycles for local police patrols

Enviado por zhangsan520 
China donates bicycles for local police patrols
27-May-2019 03:59
KIGALI, July 17 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda is ready to host the 10th East Africa Community (EAC) Military Games and Cultural Event, slated for August 5 to 18, 2016, officials said.

Brig Gen Ferdinand Safari, the head of Rwandan delegation at the Final Planning Conference made the assurance at the conclusion of their preparatory meeting this weekend.

The event will be held under the theme "One people One Destiny."

The regional event final planning conference was held in Kigali from July 11 to 15, 2016.

"On behalf of Rwanda Defense Chief of Defense Staff, I would like to extend my thanks to you and to your respective countries and assure you that as you leave this country, we are going to remain behind making final touches and that the event will be a landmark in East Africa Community history," Gen Safari assured the EAC Partner States delegates.

In a statement released at the weekend, the chairperson of the 10th EAC Military Games and Cultural Event Planning Conferences Brig Gen MA Kemwaga, noted that they are expecting a memorable event in Rwanda.

"It is my hope that we will have a memorable event in August 2016," Gen Kemwaga said, stressing the importance of the event.

"This event brings us together as a community than any other," he said.

More than 500 personnel from East African Community Partner States Defense Forces are expected to participate in the event.

The selected Sporting disciplines for the EAC Military Games and Cultural Event 2016 are Football, Handball, Netball, Basketball and Cross country. These games whose entry is free of charge will be held at different sites in Kigali, including Amahoro, Nyamirambo and Kicukiro Stadiums.

The EAC military games and Cultural Events are held on rotational basis in all five EAC Partner States namely Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda in accordance with Article 2 of the Memorandum of Understanding on Defense Cooperation aimed at fostering friendship and cooperation among Partner States. Enditem

LONDON Cheap Nike Air VaporMax UK , Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Olympic and world silver medalist Gong Lijiao became the world shotput champion after winning two silver medals and three bronze medals at the IAAF Worlds here on Wednesday.

On a rainy and chilly Wednesday night in London, Gong looked determined, producing one strong shot after another. She took an early lead in her second throw of 19.35 meters and sealed the victory in her fifth attempt with 19.94m.

"I am so excited Cheap Nike VaporMax UK , so thrilled. I have been dreaming this moment my whole life and now it has come true. To tell you the truth, I still feel surreal," said the London Olympic runner-up and Beijing Worlds silver medalist.

"The second attempt put me in the lead Nike VaporMax UK Wholesale , but I was worried someone would make a better throw because 19.35 was really not that convincing," said the 28-year-old. "I knew I had secured the victory after the fifth attempt. I tried to make it past 20m with the sixth attempt but failed."

The victory also brought China its first gold medal at the World Championships in London and broke a 24-year-old title drought in this event at the Worlds. Huang Zhihong last won the title in 1993 at Stuttgart following her win in Kyoto in 1991.

China have now collected a complete set of colors in medals with a silver and a bronze in the women's javelin and a silver in the women's hammer throw.

Rio Olympic bronze medalist Anita Marton of Hungary took silver in 19.49, and Olympic champion Michelle Carter of the United States settled for bronze in 19.14.

Top political advisor calls for progress in ethnic unity

Aftermath of 7.0-magnitude quake in Jiuzhaigou Nike VaporMax UK China , SW China

Gong wins China's first gold medal, surprise victories for Warholm and Francis

China donates bicycles for local police patrols in Santiago, Chile

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Nike wird auf der Vac Technologie Dekoration nehmen zu k枚nnen Nike VaporMax UK Clearance , als auch auf Turnschuh als die meisten aktuellen Build die guten alten Klassen Nike Wetter Maximal 90 die exklusive Therapie bietet. Die lebendige t眉rkis wird Harmonie ber眉hrt mit Grau auf den Schn眉rsenkeln, Sprache, sowie Liner verwenden Nike VaporMax Shoes UK , obwohl die dunkelblaue Laufsohle “up” die Planung durchgef眉hrt wird. Null Phrase auf, wenn diese Art von Gelegenheit, es zu helfen Nike VaporMax Youth UK , werden in der Lage zu sein, zu verzeichnen, doch sie sind nur zweifellos angenehm. Da drau脽en an dieser Stelle auf eBay. Die Nike Wetter Maximum 90er Billig Nike Roshe Run Kaufen besitzt unerm眉dliche Silhouette eine Reihe von eher erstaunlich colorways in diesem Jahr Nike VaporMax Womens UK , wie eine gro脽e Anzahl von Vac Technology entwickelt untergebracht. Diese Zeiten der Sneaker Vorteile viel mehr von einem typischen Verfahren dank einer Reihe von ausgezeichneten Colorblocking-Funktion. F眉r dieses Set haben wir das Hirschleder sowie Mesh-Athlet Erzeugen mit Anthrazit verwendet sowie Obsidian obwohl Wei脽wein eine ideale Leinwand spielt. Der Schuh wird mit gesunden Dosen mit Rakete zus盲tzlich sein erreichen, die f眉r den Grund bieten wird, dass fantastische Highlight auf den ganzen Kram sowie bieten dem Sneaker die ganze Idee erscheinen jemals zuvor m枚glicherweise haben kann.

Anschlie脽end sind diese Arten von den state Release dsicover jetzt Nike VaporMax Mens UK , da sie in England f眉r vor dem Kauf soll etwas mehr als beim Abschluss Kleidung sind. Nike Wetter Maximal ein Wei脽wein Shale – Pink fr眉her auf diesen Kalendermonat, es ist wahr, wir haben entdecken weitere Bilder aus dem Schuh Nike VaporMax UK Sale , sowie eine Reihe von Informationen 眉ber seine availableness. Diese Art von den klassischen Wetter Maximale Eigenschaften der Spitze, das wird im Wechsel zwischen Schiefer sowie rosa Nubuk obwohl Wei脽wein Mesh effektiv aus den Rohlingen f眉llt. . Cheap Puma Shoes Cheap New Balance 574 Shoes Cheap New Balance Cheap New Balance 574 Shoes Cheap New Balance Gold Cheap New Balance Kids Cheap Nike Presto Sale Cheap Air Presto Black Cheap Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Cheap Air Presto Shoes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar