Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Quite pathetic to be fair

Enviado por MMOexpshop 
Quite pathetic to be fair
04-September-2019 10:28
I mean it's like botting just it helps hundreds if not thousands of individuals to get by and make a better life for themselves and obviously there are individuals from first world nations which also benefit from being able to perform the high-level content they like without grinding for long periods of time buy OSRS gold, possibly wasting their lives away and end up as a NEET. (Like for those Venezuelans playing Runescape is a far better use of their time than it is for someone out of a first world country) If you genuinely want to avoid being influenced by this type of stuff as far as you can, which you are likely be wether it is Venezuelans trying to put food on the dining table or just any dude running a bot farm, then make an Ironman and perform with that.

Jagex DOES have a bot detection method. I know people will fire me and think im, im lying. However one of my main OSRS accounts was banned when I have NEVER ran a bot for botting. I begged and pleaded and wanted a reason or some kind of explanation and was told I couldn't appeal bans of that type....the funniest part is, literally the day before jagex randomly banned my accounts, I had JUST bought 90 days members with a charge card, only to log in the next morning to see my account perm banned... Bad bot detection method they behave as though they create ZERO mistakes. Hundreds of hours down the drain, rather than a single person even remotely believes me when I explain the narrative. Quite pathetic to be fair. They simply want to have more membership money.

Let's be honest, I do not think there was any true ill intent giving this poor man a little gold to feed his family. Sure there are other steps that might have been taken so he could transfer money directly but it's also possible he wasn't thinking of those measures at the moment. Let's not try and paint him as this bad person who"inderectly affirms" these things when we don't know all the details of the narrative. I am giving this guy the benefit of the doubt and I think you should also for helping this poor guy in need.

. I am able to tell they r like 80% who do that and they r most of the time green dragon or revenant farmers... And another 20% play to assist their family like myself, to not much today cuz we're great today.. My very first acc got ban few months back but with that acc literally I could help my loved ones A LOT!!! And I dont repent get hold of it I understand is against the jagex principles with cheap RuneScape gold... Today I got the following acc almost max cb and trying to do cox and tobgrinning smiley... Dont all of venezuelans only farm or use bot on plants that are green or revenants simply saying LOL.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar