Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

any people are greedy for th

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
any people are greedy for th
15-September-2019 03:40
There is always a voice in the rushing, shouting: "Go out to see the sunset over the long river in the northwest, to experience the thousands of miles of the far north, to enjoy the sunshine of southern Xinjiang, to sing and dance with the compatriots of ethnic minorities, to the top cliff If you have a chest, if you can, I will use my feet to measure the whole world: go to Europe to take a leisurely coffee, go to North America to freely develop a career, go to South America to explore the vast jungle, go to Africa to experience the sun and roast Under the wildness, go to the mysterious Central and Western Asia to find out how long the lost civilization is going out, how happy and beautiful a feat, I often imagine that I am a traveler who is always on the road, the scenery in the eyes is accompanied by rolling wheels. Change, holding a blunt pen in your hand to remember the resonance between the soul and the heavens and the earth. Maybe I will stand on the cliff of the Aegean Sea and listen to the long echo of Greece. Maybe I will slowly around the pyramid. The yellow sand sinks and mourns the annihilation of the once powerful and powerful empire on the banks of the Nile; perhaps I will follow the footsteps of this true ascetic, On the other side of the Ganges, which has been quietly flowing for thousands of years, think about the splendid civilization that this mother-like river has nurtured. People need to know the world they live in. Only by knowing the world can they know themselves, and going out is knowing the world. The first step. Curious and ambitious teenagers can't help but stand the loneliness of their studies. They always think about the world outside, but without a certain academic accumulation, they can't make deep thoughts on the prospects Newport Cigarettes. The unique sentiment is even more difficult to extract the truth from nature, from history, and to understand the mission. However, it takes great courage to go out without hesitation. It means to stay away from the familiar accent and throw yourself on a strange journey, and work tirelessly. A destination rushes to another Marlboro Red, only for a ruined ruined wall or an ordinary sunrise on the grassland. Many people are greedy for their homeland, and they have not been able to take the first step of discovering themselves in their lifetime. This situation should be turned into Chen Ru. The love for the homeland should not be the embarrassment of exploration Cheap Cigarettes. On the contrary, it should be an inexhaustible support for the travellers to persist. Force being the case, that is when it starts.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Marlboro Red
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar