Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

www.Patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Enviado por liny195 
www.Patriotsjerseyproshop.com
27-November-2019 03:02
Josh Gordon made his return to regular season action on Sunday night and he kicked off the scoring for the Patriots with a 20-yard touchdown in the first quarter.Gordon would go on to catch three passes for 73 yards in his first game since being reinstated from suspension and said after the game that he is “extremely filled with gratitude every day” that he has the chance to play with the team again.Gordon will be welcoming a new addition to the receiving corps on Monday when Antonio Brown‘s signing becomes official. Gordon has had to answer questions about his fit in New England and he was asked about what advice he’d give to Brown about fitting in. He said Brown is “going to have to figure out his own way” and shared what he’s learned from his own experience.“For me Joejuan Williams Buffalo Bills Jersey , initially it was a culture shock,” Gordon said. “It was definitely different. I think as I grew in this environment and got to observe other young men move and organize and act professionally, expectations were high. It wasn’t anything more than what I think they knew that they could do was being asked of them. I was like, “Alright, this is the way it’s done here.” I could either get with it, or look for a transition somewhere else. It’s tough Color Rush Joejuan Williams Jersey , but if this is what you want to do, I think this is the best place to be.”The Patriots offense hit the ground running on Sunday night. Brown’s addition could have them moving at light speed as long as he figures things out quickly. Hightower will be one of two members of the club to enter the stage in Nashville."Earlier this month, the NFL unveiled that New England Patriots center David Andrews will be among a group of 64 so-called ‘NFL legends’ to announce a day two draft pick this year. In Andrews’ case, it will be one of New England’s third-round selections — the team, of course, currently owns three of them. Andrews will not be the only member of the reigning world champions to enter the stage this weekend Youth Joejuan Williams Jersey , though.As the league announced earlier today, Patriots linebacker Dont’a Hightower will also be among said group of ‘legends’: the three-time Super Bowl champion will unveil one of New England’s second-round selections. As things stand right now, this means that the 29-year-old will be on the stage either for the 56th or 64th pick tomorrow (or for both) — unless, of course, the Patriots decide to move out of round two altogether.As opposed to former undrafted free agent Andrews, Hightower is no stranger to the draft day spotlight: the Alabama product visited the event in 2012 and was ultimately selected 25th overall by the Patriots. Following the club’s investment Womens Joejuan Williams Jersey , he quickly established himself as a core member of New England’s defense — and locker room — and played an important role on the team’s three recent championship teams.The territory will be a familiar one for Hightower not just because of his personal draft history: he is a native of Lewisburg, where he has a street named after him, and grew up 50 miles south of Nashville. Hightower’s first regular season game wearing a New England uniform also took place in the host city of the 2019 draft.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar