Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

eacher, not just to imitate you s

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
eacher, not just to imitate you s
27-November-2019 09:35
Someone once asked me, "Which university do you want to go to in the future?" I don't know. Beijing is too far away to be better than hometown. In Jiangsu Province, I would like to take "Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics" and "Nanjing Normal University". My cousin was admitted to China Southern Airlines last year. My mother asked me to take my cousin as an example and also take a "China Southern Airlines" test. Actually, I am more inclined to "Southern Normal University". As a child, I felt that the profession of teachers was sacred and they could manage so many children. Later, I got older, I know, teachers are sacred, yes, but they are not dedicated to children, but to train the country. Everyone has a teacher, because everyone needs to learn, and a teacher is the most noble profession in the world. I once saw a teacher criticizing a student who made a mistake. At that time, I felt that the teacher was very prestigious. Even the most naughty child in the class had to listen to the teacher Carton Of Cigarettes. After class, I also pretended to be a teacher to pretend to "train" students. Those people were laughing when they looked at me. Suddenly they looked at me with gloat, most afraid that the air would be quiet suddenly. I looked back, it didn't matter if I didn't look, I was shocked when I saw it. At this moment, I could not wait to crack a slit on the ground for me to get in. The teacher stood behind me with a smile, and I smiled awkwardly Cheap Cigarettes. But the storm was not as imagined. Instead, the teacher said to me intently: "I want to be a teacher, not just to imitate you simply, but to work through my own efforts, the teacher has worked. If you have a dream Marlboro Cigarettes, you must work hard for it. , The teacher believes you can succeed. "At that time, I was determined to become a teacher. I don't want my students to be well-known, I just want them to deserve their parents and society. Later, I found many stories about teachers. These teachers are ordinary and great, they are ordinary people, and they all do great things: they are lighthouses, leading us forward. From this, I added a respect to the teachers and made my desire to become a teacher more and more firm. I hope that one day I can stand on the three-foot podium as a teacher. I know that if you want to become a teacher, you have to pass the normal university first, and then you have to pass the teacher qualification certificate, so that you can be a real teacher. Of course, the test is not good. Of course, how many people you have to get rid of I can only succeed if I study hard. In order to be a real teacher, I set myself a small goal every day. When I complete all the small goals, I will be a good teacher.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar