Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

good friends, they were also ines

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
good friends, they were also ines
27-November-2019 09:36
deals are like a light, shining in my heart. A person who has no ideals, that is, loses his goal of progress. And we, the primary and middle schools, are the flowers of the motherland. Since I was young, I wanted to be a teacher. Speaking of teachers, we have to talk about our teacher-teacher Gu, teacher. Mr. Gu's black hair, pair of playful glasses, big and bright eyes, and exquisite facial features make the students feel very close. The ideal is okay, and we must work hard for it so that we can embark on the road to success Cheap Cigarettes. It can also be said that ninety-nine percent of success factors are hard work and diligence, and only one percent is talent. This is a famous celebrity quote from Einstein. Remember when I was in the first grade, I want to be a teacher. It ��s all because of my teacher. At that time, my teacher looked at us kindly and made my classmates feel kind. From that day on, I secretly resolved: I must be a teacher-like Such an excellent teacher! But on the way to realize my dream, I also found out that the road to growth is not smooth sailing, and setbacks are inevitable. If success is a beautiful song, then setbacks are beautiful notes. Remember One year, I was not in junior high school. At that time, I was taking the exam. After the exam, I was very nervous. I was afraid that the results were not ideal. Finally, the exam results were welcomed. I got a hundred points! I was extremely excited and jumped. When I got up, I started to get angry, and even started to be complacent, proud and arrogant. This also ushered in a painful lesson-I ushered in another exam, and I was in a state of great arrogance. After writing, the answers were not checked, and the results came out Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I only took eighty-nine. At this time, I finally realized my mistake and also thought of Chairman Mao ��s words: Modesty makes people progress. Pride makes people fall behind. This is simply a description of me mokingusacigarettes.com. Not just myself, I realized that my friend helped us along the way. Remember one time: the teacher assigned my homework, and I Quietly, writing to the last question, I stopped the pen, looked anxiously to my good friends, they were also inescapable, and rushed to explain to me, which moved me very much, and also enhanced our friendship Another time, I went to participate in a math knowledge contest for elementary school students. I was very nervous and uneasy. The paper was sent down. I looked at the first question and thought for a long time but had no clue. In the end, I found that time was running out. Looking at the same confused classmates, we decided to join forces. I will do one question, and he will do the next ... That's it, we finished it. In the end, we all won the first prize, and all this Originated between us For, in short, on the road of growth, helped classmate is inevitable to be a good teacher, educate generations of students. This is my dream.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar