Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

felt a guilty feeling in my heart. Y

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
felt a guilty feeling in my heart. Y
10-December-2019 02:29
You must be a bit tired, mom, do you also want to take a good day off? In childhood Marlboro Gold, my dear mother, your hands are the most beautiful and dexterous. You always make delicious meals for me with those dexterous hands. You always wash my clothes clean with those hard-working hands. You also taught me to write with that beautiful hand, and taught me to use Chopsticks Parliament Cigarettes... Mom, how amazing your hands are! Your simple hands make my life colorful. You taught me how to do it by hand, taught me to sweep the floor, and taught me how to cook. Your hands are the most beautiful to me! I used to hold your hand and walk with you in the field and fly a kite. The little kite not only has the carefreeness of my childhood, but also your expectations of me. I like holding your hand! After the youth in my hand rose to junior high school, my heart flew into the vast sky like that kite. When I want to break free of the kite line Marlboro Red, you always pull me back with your smart hands. The turmoil of youth will soon dissipate quietly under your care. I really want to thank you very much. Thank you for taking care of my youth! With your smart hands, teach me how to be a person, how to do things, teach me how to learn, but also teach me how to love someone. "Mom, I love you!" Love, you should say it aloud, this is what you told me I like your hands! The future in my hand Now that I have entered a tense review phase, you care more about me. Every night, you heat a cup of milk for me, so that the tired me, get nutritional support, but it is actually your support. Once I helped you wash the dishes in the kitchen and suddenly found that your hands were not as white as before. I felt a guilty feeling in my heart. You worked so much for me, but I always gave you too little, too little. ... Mom, although your hand is not particularly beautiful, it is the most beautiful in my heart! I want to hold your hand! Time has too much resentment, it has left people's minds on their faces and hands. But timeless lovers are affectionate. Mom, I will always be your son, I will always love you! You may be tired, but it doesn't matter. I'm grown up. You can lean on my shoulders, mom. In this sentence, I want to tell you gently, I want to hold your hand. Not only do I want to hold your hand, but I also hold your labor to make the labor disappear, and the rest are good memories between us

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar