Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

www.thepackersfanshop.com

Enviado por liny195 
www.thepackersfanshop.com
18-December-2019 08:42
GREEN BAY Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones will miss the final two games of the season after being placed on injured reserve.The team’s leading rusher left the 24-17 loss to Chicago on Sunday in the first quarter with a knee injury. The defeat helped eliminate the Packers from playoff contention.Jones ran for 728 yards and eight touchdowns on 133 carries in 12 games, including eight starts. He was among the league leaders in averaging 5.5 yards per attempt.Jones missed the first two games of the season after being suspended by the NFL for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.Jamaal Williams figures to reclaim the starting running back job when the Packers visit the New York Jets on Sunday.Green Bay signed rookie receiver Allen Lazard from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad to replace Jones on the active roster. The Packers also signed defensive lineman Eric Cotton and cornerback D.J. Killings to the practice squad. Tight end Jimmy Graham said late in his first season in Green Bay that his “numbers suck,” but that didn’t get in the way of the Packers paying him a $5 million roster bonus early in the offseason.Graham caught 55 passes for 636 yards and two touchdowns last year Jimmy Graham Color Rush Jersey , which may have led some to cut ties but new head coach Matt LaFleur’s offensive plans led the team to go in the other direction. Graham has been in a prominent role during training camp practices and believes the Packers are going to “use the tight end quite a bit” as the season unfolds.“When I get those opportunities, I have to show him that I’m the biggest, fastest thing out there. I have to go up and get those grabs for him https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Muhammad-Wilkerson-Jersey ,” Graham said, via Madison.com. “I’ve been focused and I’m ready to get this thing started obviously. We have four more weeks here, but I’m about as fired up as I’ve ever been to go and shut a lot of people up.”Graham believes that “everybody thinks I’m old and slow now” and obviously relishes the chance to show that’s not the case. If he’s right DeShone Kizer Jersey , the Packers offense should be in better shape than it was at the end of last season.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar