Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Trent Richardson was a bust in the NFL

Enviado por liny195 
Trent Richardson was a bust in the NFL
18-December-2019 09:08
David Njoku Jersey , but he sure has a nose for the end zone in the AAF.Richardson scored two more touchdowns for his Birmingham Iron in Sunday night’s win over the San Diego Fleet, with one touchdown coming on the ground and one through the air. Richardson now has nine rushing touchdowns through six games, easily the most in the AAF, and 10 touchdowns in all.However, Richardson has also struggled to find holes, as he did in the NFL. Although he’s been impressive near the goal line Larry Ogunjobi Color Rush Jersey , he is averaging just 2.5 yards per carry on the season.The third overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft, Richardson hasn’t played in an NFL regular-season game since 2014, when he managed just 519 yards on 159 carries. He may have done enough in the AAF this season to get an invitation to an NFL training camp, but he’s still probably a long shot to ever get back on the field in an NFL game. After a interview that featured his comments about Giants quarterback Daniel Jones spread like wildfire on Tuesday, Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has weighed in on the response to those comments.Mayfield was quoted as saying that he “cannot believe” the Giants picked Jones sixth overall and that it “blows my mind.” After writer Clay Skipper told Mayfield it seemed that scouts can’t accurately predict who will be a good quarterback, Mayfield is “forget you’ve gotta win” and then goes on to say a player has “a history of winning and being that guy for your team or you don’t.”In response to an Instagram post compiling those quotes without Skipper’s interjection that Mayfield posted to his Instagram story http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , Mayfield took issue with the way those comments have been presented.“This is not what I said . . . just so we’re clear,” Mayfield wrote. “I also said I was surprised I got drafted number one. Then was talking about the flaws in evaluating QBs. Where I brought up winning being important. Reporters and media will do anything to come up with a click bait story. Heard nothing but good things and wish nothing but the best for Daniel.”Jones has already shrugged off the comments about him and said he enjoys watching Mayfield play, so we’ll see if the reactions to the reactions cause everyone to move on to something else before Tuesday is out.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar