Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

There are three things

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
There are three things
13-January-2020 07:47
There are three things in the world: one is "my business" Cheap Cigarettes, the other is "the business of others", and the third is "business of the Lord". Worries come from: forgetting "my own affairs", caring about "other people's affairs", worrying about "God's affairs". To be happy is simple: do your own thing well, regardless of the other people ��s things, and do n��t think of ��the Lord ��s things�� mokingusacigarettes.com. This is a Weibo I saw recently. Thinking of the fact that there are only three things in the world, I began to reflect on whether I was too entangled, and even "my own affairs", "other people's affairs", and "God's affairs". All three simple things can't be handled. However, when you think about it, do your own thing well, regardless of the other people's things, and don't think about the "good thing of the Lord", it is really easier said than done. What is "owner's business", what is "other people's business" Marlboro Gold, and what is "good business" are often not so clear-cut. "God's affairs" may also be "our own affairs". For example, unexpected natural disasters are indispensable for human calamity. "Other people's affairs" may also be "own affairs", such as others being hurt by others. If everyone should take care of "other people's affairs", the gradual deterioration of the atmosphere will naturally become "our own affairs." If everyone regards "the Lord's affairs" and "other people's affairs" as "not their own affairs", then you and I are only independent individuals, without the necessary interaction and connection, there will be a lot of wonderful and warm . In fact, in life, not only do your own business, but also the business of other people. You must also think of the business of "God's business", as Master Hongyi said. As a matter of fact, you are not afraid to walk thousands of miles every day. " Even if there are only three things, there is no shortcut in life. Tens of thousands of hours of hard work and ten thousand miles of persistence are the lights of hope for success.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar