Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

A samurai known for

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
A samurai known for
13-January-2020 07:48
A samurai known for his noble integrity visited a Zen monk. "Why do I feel so inferior?" The samurai asked, "I have faced death many times and defeated those who were weak. However, the moment I saw you meditating, I felt that my life was completely meaningless. Speak. "" Wait, wait until I receive those who came to see me today, and then answer you. "The Zen monk replied. The warrior sat in the temple garden for a whole day, watching people come in and out to calculate. He saw Zen monks receiving everyone with the same patience and the same smile. At dusk, when everyone was gone, he asked, "Can you teach me now?" The master invited him into the temple and took him to his room. The full moon was shining in the sky and the surroundings were very peaceful Parliament Cigarettes. "You look at the moon Cheap Cigarettes. It's beautiful, isn't it? It will cross the entire sky, and tomorrow the sun will shine on the earth again. However, the sun is much brighter and allows us to see the details of the landscape around us: trees Carton Of Cigarettes, mountains, clouds Wait. I have observed them for years, but I never heard the moon say, "Why can't I be as bright as the sun? Is it because I am inferior?" "Of course not." The samurai replied, "The moon and the sun are two different things. Each thing has its own beauty. You can't compare the two of them. "" So, you know the answer. We are two different people, fighting in their own way for the things they believe in, so that the world Become better, the rest are just appearances. After the warrior heard it, he became enlightened suddenly.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar