Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

The Cleveland Browns have voided their verbal

Enviado por liny195 
The Cleveland Browns have voided their verbal
14-January-2020 07:55
agreement with wide receiver Breshad Perriman on a one-year contract http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press on Tuesday night.Perriman, who revived his career in Cleveland last season, had agreed earlier in the day to sign a $4 million contract for next season. However, when the Browns stunned the NFL by agreeing to acquire superstar Odell Beckham Jr. from the New York Giants, Perriman asked out.Both sides then mutually agreed to cancel the deal Greedy Williams Jersey , said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because nothing can become official until 4 p.m. Wednesday.Perriman quickly found a new home, agreeing to a 1-year contract with Tampa Bay, said another person with knowledge of the deal.A former first-round pick of Baltimore, Perriman signed with Cleveland in October. He finished with 16 receptions for 340 yards and two touchdowns in 10 games.<em>— Reporting by Tom Withers</em>Buccaneers re-sign backup QB GriffinThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers have re-signed quarterback Ryan Griffin to a two-year contract.The seventh-year pro, who’s never taken a snap in a regular-season game https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , spent the past four seasons as a backup behind Jameis Winston. For most of the past two seasons, he was No. 3 on the depth chart behind Winston and Ryan Fitzpatrick.Griffin entered the NFL in 2013 as an undrafted free agent out of Tulane. He spent two seasons with the New Orleans Saints before joining the Bucs.<em>— Reporting by Fred Goodall</em> Odell Beckham said in an interview published this week that he believes Giants coach Pat Shurmur is the reason Beckham was traded from New York to Cleveland. Shurmur was surprised to hear that.Asked today about Beckham’s comments, Shurmur seemed taken aback, saying, “I’m the reason? Is that what he said?”Shurmur said he did his best to talk to Beckham about the trade but wasn’t able to reach him.“I really don’t have any reaction https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Bernie-Kosar-Jersey , other than I know when the trade was made, we felt like we went through it in a professional way,” Shurmur said. “He was out of the country at the time when it happened. We made efforts to get in touch with him and I know Dave [Gettleman] actually did speak to him. And I made efforts to get in touch with him, both through phone and text, but he was out of the country. But listen: I’ve said it all along Derrick Kindred Jersey , we’re hopeful he can go to Cleveland and help them win football games and play good football.”Shurmur and Beckham never seemed to get along in New York, and so it would not be surprising if Shurmur was pushing for Beckham to be traded. And although Shurmur seemed surprised Beckham feels that way, nothing in his statement really denies that he wanted Beckham out.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar