Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

leaning against the

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
leaning against the
13-April-2020 09:30
Xia's footsteps have always been in a hurry. Before the summer heat has completely dissipated Marlboro Lights, Qiu, a dignified and quiet girl full of joy, led all the styles of early autumn, occupying every corner of the campus. The campus in early autumn is poetic. From the top down, I looked at the campus from a height. At first glance, I felt that the whole area was full of greenery. It was already autumn, but there were only slight yellowing of the edges of the leaves Wholesale Cigarettes. Just after the autumn rain, the water droplets on the leaves rolled gently. If you look closely, every velvet on the leaves is reflected. With the new raindrops, the whole tree is lined up. They are exceptionally vigorous and extraordinarily cute. Under the floating light, they shine with crystal clear light. Finally, he looked away and was attracted by the clear lake. The clarified lake water is so cool, so blue, like a whole piece of ethereal blue crystal, which adds a touch of beauty to the autumn dress on the earth. The weeping willows by the lake are still slim, and her beauty is reflected in the large picture on the lake. The breeze is blowing her hair. The beauty seems to be alive, and I want you to smile. A small bridge not far away, there are often many classmates coming and going. Look, some are leaning against the bridge by their companions, talking and laughing, looking at the beautiful scene in front of them; The book is full of vigor and vitality; some are holding the book, reading carefully, the middle scene and the prospect of the book, I do n��t know which one is better than watching Carton Of Cigarettes, the partner beside me suddenly surprised words: "Look at you look , There are ducks in the lake, and there are some birds over there! "Really, I don't know when, the white ducks were playing on the lake, a few birds rose lightly, fell quickly, and then steadily skipped Lake surface. The places where the wings of the birds crossed, and the places where the ducks swam, rippling innumerable ripples, I do n��t know where to go, and it seems that there are also unknown ripples in my heart.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar