Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Speaking of my old frie

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
Speaking of my old frie
24-April-2020 09:47
Speaking of my old friend at the same table, it made me a headache. His original name was Zeng Yiwei, and later his mother didn't know why he changed his name. Called Zeng Zijian. When he first changed his name, he would not write his own name. His grandfather wrote him a sign. Qingqing and I laughed at him. Our children started to draw the third and eighth lines when they were in the first grade. I also crossed with the original tablemate Yu Kun. Later, the teacher asked me to look at Zeng Zijian Marlboro Cigarettes. Because he is so active. I have agreed with the old man, whoever's thing is over the line then this thing is the other party. Whoever crosses the line will have to stab the other party hard. I did not exceed the line. The old man was miserable. He always crossed the line. Every time I crossed the line, I slammed him hard with my elbow. Once, when his pencil crossed the line, I took it. I carefully observed his pencil. Cunning, he actually used a knife to cut a little plane out of the pencil, and wrote his name with a colored pen Newport Cigarettes Coupons. This way his pen will not be lost anywhere. I threw it to him again. Another time, when his hand crossed the border, I took his hand and poked hard with the tip of the pen, because it was my hand, but wherever I had to hold his hand, I found it too troublesome, so I took him Hand was thrown. 'S classmates talked, if no one really took care of him, he would mumble to himself, take out the seeds or something from his pocket to eat. Once, I copied the questions on the blackboard. The blackboard was slightly reflective. I looked behind him. He followed me back. I moved forward, and he moved forward, that is, I did n��t let me copy the questions on purpose. I told the teacher, and the teacher took his desk outside. Another time he was fined at the front, the teacher wrote on the blackboard, he made a face with Yang Feng, Yang Feng told the teacher: Zeng Zijian made a face with him. The teacher criticized him. He also said innocently: "Heaven and earth conscience, I don't have it." So many students saw it, but he didn't admit it. Really. If one day he is not fined, I think we will return to the age of dinosaurs. The old man also likes to play with dirty little bugs. He sometimes cuts the earthworm into several segments, and sometimes stabbs the caterpillar to death. When I came back, I showed it to our girls. I was disgusted without seeing what he said. He also wrote his own story about stabbing the bug, saying that he saw all the blood and wanted to vomit, and he didn't want to eat all day. Once, I accidentally brought his composition back home. Mom looked at his composition and laughed. He also said that he wrote well. But Lao Zeng was also very pitiful. He didn't study well. He was always the last one, 24 hours a day, excluding his time in school, sleeping Online Cigarettes, eating, and homework. Basically it is equal to the time of beating. *** Mom forced him to study. Every day he takes two books to school and reads at noon and lunch. Go back and ask him what he thinks after reading, if he can't tell, he will beat him. *** Mom asked him to read too many books, such as "Red and Black", "How is Steel Made", "Miserable World", "Resurrection" and so on. In order not to be beaten, he took 5 minutes to read hard when he had the time. He reads very fast. The 5 minutes of reading is equivalent to 10 minutes of reading for me! After returning home, he still has to tell his mother what he read. .
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar