Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Late at night, the clas

Enviado por ylq 
ylq
Late at night, the clas
24-April-2020 09:48
Late at night, the classroom was quiet. The schoolbag in the desk began to jump out of the meeting. A blue cat ��s schoolbag shouted loudly: ��I ��m going to sue because I ca n��t bear it anymore. My host is a little boy. He treats my stomach as a trash can. What kind of seeds, stones, papers, glass? All of the balls come in. The most terrible thing is that once, he actually put caterpillars, earthworms and other living things into my stomach. Just to find a chance to scare their classmates. These worms The worm was crawling around in my stomach Online Cigarettes, and I could n��t survive anymore. Our master is good. My master is also a little boy. He is doing small movements in class and cutting my two schoolbags with a knife in a while Play for a while and paint on my beautiful coat with colored pencils. Look at it, I turned out to be a little Nezha with a high spirit. But now. My master puts on me a green coat. I wore five braids. The most annoyingly painted my eyes as black pimples. They also gave me a rabbit tail. Once, his water bottle was sprinkled. It was simply water overflowing Jinshan. The bag was messy. East of It all stuck to me. Not only did he not dry it immediately, but he was also happy to say that the hair was so good. I actually found the glass ball that I have n��t seen in years. If I ca n��t find anything next time, simply put the schoolbag in the sink When I threw it in there Newport 100S, the things I could n��t find came out immediately. Finally, I had to dry it naturally. Seeing that I am still wrinkled now, how can I still meet someone in the future! Say: "Don't think that girls who only do damage by boys also have many naughty owners! Look at me! It turns out that our robot cat family has ears. It's because my little master always pulls our ears, and now our robot cat family don't need ears in order to avoid this tragedy from happening again. Look at my underwear, it was all ripped off when she was okay. And all the facial tissues, toilet papers, and scented papers just after picking their noses are all in. However Parliament Cigarettes, the textbooks used for real learning are made of messy things like the broken books received by the garbage station. Yeah, yeah, girls also do n��t cherish our schoolbags. Fuhuan Huanhuan jumped over and said: "Look at our five Fuwa brothers, the Olympics are held in 2008, everyone on this planet knows it, but my master! I just put a heavy weight on the two zeros with a black pen Two zeros. It became 2888. This is not enough, and the five rings have been expanded into countless rings. Schoolbags, you say one word to me, and the children do n��t care about their crimes. Suddenly, a schoolbag suggested: "Let's strike!" Yes, strike, let all our partners disappear. So, the schoolbags in the classroom sent an e-mail to all the schoolbags in the world. At night, all the school bags in the world disappeared.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar