ylq
Zhuang Zi said: "If there i
16-May-2020 04:09
Zhuang Zi said: "If there is a gap between life and earth in Baiju, it's suddenly gone." They all say that time is fast. Indeed, now, looking back, I have already transformed from a really naughty ignorant naughty boy into a energetic middle school student. Among them, there is always a person who has been haunting. Last Saturday, I happened to finish the game. My dad took me to the library to borrow books. When passing the study room, a girl walked out of the study room and closed the door. When she turned around, I was surprised to find out-she is me The best friend in elementary school, after a year, I ca n��t wait to say: ��Nguyen, is that you?�� ��It ��s me!�� The two could n��t help laughing Parliament Cigarettes. Her eyes flashed: "I heard that you are studying there, are you still used to it?" It's okay, it's not easy on your side! "We went into the park next to the library while talking and recalled the past together ... In the mid-term exam, I suddenly remembered one thing:" Remember? I had a green index test in the third grade. At that time, my Chinese score was very ugly, and suddenly fell from the peak to the bottom. "Of course I remember when you stared at the exam paper by yourself and sat by the window," she said slowly. "You rejected all the people who wanted to comfort you, including me, doing homework alone." "Remember that I finished all my homework in one breath, and watched the failed test paper quietly. For some reason, I somehow wanted to get angry, and that time you took the test very high. In one breath, I rolled the test paper into a ball The paper rolled to the ground, you didn't say anything, picked up the test paper calmly, slowly recovered, rubbed the test paper with your hand, blew the ashes, put the test paper where you are. "I said slowly as if telling a story." I just looked at your wrong question, stroked it one by one, carefully annotated the side note, and the key sentences and the like for you. "No, at that time, you didn't fix your own. Sort out my wrong questions, the reasons, and the answers are all written." At that time, I shouted at you Wholesale Cigarettes. "I'm a little guilty, she pushed off a municipal game!" It's nothing. "She smiled faintly. I said to her:" At that time, we studied together, worked hard together, and worked hard together for the graduation exam! Time flies, time is like a shuttle, thank you for having you! "She was sitting on the lawn, looking at the clear blue sky Newport 100S. She did not speak well, and she said:" The years are quiet, it's nice to have you! " "At this time, we are looking at each other, it's a little bit beautiful, and the language is beyond description. According to statistics, about 29 million people can be encountered in a person's life, but few can be friends It was so nice to meet my best friend
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar