ylq
uely, a little girl was h
18-May-2020 05:32
It's almost New Year, and Grandpa and Grandma have been looking forward to our hometown for New Year. I played there and spent countless traditional Chinese New Year festivals. I like to set off fireworks and firecrackers, so every spring festival there are several piles of different types of firecrackers waiting for us to go home. It was extremely cold this year. I shrunk in the air-conditioned room and was afraid to come out. It was not until two days before New Year's Eve, that the phone call from the uncle was rushed back to his hometown. The children in the streets here are all my childhood best friends, and everyone knows. Seeing us come back with a cart of New Year's gifts, eyes enviously said that Grandpa and Grandma are blessed. I sound a little guilty. Taitai's grandmother knew that we had already gathered the family to prepare the arrangements for the Spring Festival Newport 100S, and the piles of firecrackers had also been piled up in the large courtyard. I saw the rosy light on the faces of the two old men. In the evening, there were two big tables in the inner house and the hall house. The six grandmothers were still busy in the kitchen. The grandfather and grandmother were sitting in the middle of the grandchildren of their children. They did not speak and did not move chopsticks. Stroking the immature childish face, laughing silly. After dinner, the firecrackers were set off. I was afraid that it would be windy outside. I insisted on watching in the house Cigarettes For Sale, and I just looked at it dumbly. The old man's eyes were a bit bleak. At night, we were placed in a room with the best conditions, and I shouted coldly. The grandmother said, "Is it hot with a hot water bottle?" I replied casually: "Where is the air conditioner warm? There is no electric blanket Online Cigarettes." The next day, eating the best steamed buns from his hometown bought by his uncle, the uncle barely asked: "Would you like to go home tomorrow? Don't freeze." He said, and turned into the back room. My heart was also drawn. In the evening, I insisted on going outside to put out the remaining piles of firecrackers. The grandfather and grandmother were stunned for a while, and then their eyes were full of light, and they busy called one by one and called several families together. The fireworks were splendid in the low sky, and the sound of firecrackers echoed by my ears. I danced in the courtyard, and everyone's face was filled with happiness. The grandmother also said: "Let firecrackers can dispel arrogance and scare away evil spirits." Although these words are the same instructions of the grandmother in the past, they entrusted the grandmother's entrustment to future generations and wished and hoped that the elderly would still be happy Speaking, nagging. Vaguely, a little girl was hugging the old man's neck. It was a childhood, the old time that the old man missed. The old man was drunk in the light at that time. Suddenly, my grandmother murmured, "I almost lost sight of you when I was sick in the past few years." I was shocked, and no one in my hometown told me. "Human!" The old man lamented again. My heart was burnt by the end of the fireworks. When I was a child, how much time can I spend with my grandfather and grandmother in fireworks? I decided to stay in my hometown for a few more days, take advantage of my time in my hometown, appreciate the firecrackers in my hometown, and cherish the love from my hometown.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar