Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Speedy tip for anyone purchasing 2K21 this gen

Enviado por nfkjasfas 
Speedy tip for anyone purchasing 2K21 this gen
01-June-2021 11:12
Of course, this isn't doable by anyone, you usually have to be legend to have badges, always have the increase, play the teammates that are right, grind the hotspots. It requires a little bit of work to have the ability to shoot with a non-shooting construct. Where in the post did I say"I can not shoot"? I am serious. Please tell me. I can shoot fairly consistently that is a problem, although I really don't have a shooting build 2K21 MT. One dude commented there is a 70 3 pointer like Westbrook type shooting, as we understand so a center with ratings in the 60s damn should not Westbrook isn't Ray Allen out of three.

If you concur having the ability to base an offense on hiding behind displays makes NBA 2K21 better, then I can't take your opinion seriously. And as for you calling me salty. Is 70, and also like the other dude it that low because I perform randoms. That means I've lost 30 percent of NBA 2K21s I have played. I rant about those other games, if this really was a rant about dropping one game, why wouldn't. Like nearly all of NBA 2K21 in general intimidator is HOF is inconsistent a lot of glass locks may attest, even on below the rim assembles. Are valid, and not just meant to gain me although I am not saying y’ all obtained ta agree 100%.

Speedy tip for anyone buying this gen that is 2K21, now more than ever it is very very important you save as much VC possible! It doesn't matter if you purchase the special version of this gen, or when you buy this gen to the regular version and are uncertain if your going to get 2K21 Save save them VC! Why? Because even if you purchase legend edition, you may become 100k VC. This is not enough AT ALL to max out your participant

Even in case you purchase the standard edition, and do not have any plans to buy next gen. Who knows come Christmas time your head will change or you might find that you got a next gen console. So when gen strikes and you start your 2K21 up. You can be in two situation. You will be in a situation where you have 0 VC or 100k VC and in either case you won't have the ability to upgrade your player all the way. Or you can be in the circumstance where you stored up 200k or even 300k to max a build and give the animation that is proper to it Buy 2K MT. Heck might even make two builds! While everyone else who only waited for the next gen are now spending time and effort attempting to acquire sufficient vc to max out their participant. You finally have that edge!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar