Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

world championships, leaving

Enviado por wanglei 
world championships, leaving
20-October-2017 06:38
RENTON, Wash. -- After the Super Bowl celebration wrapped up, Seattle general manager John Schneider laid out his contract plans to Doug Baldwin. First on the agenda was getting an extension done with All-Pro safety Earl Thomas. Next was figuring out a deal with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. And lastly was getting Baldwin locked up. "It was kind of surprising at the end when he said it," Baldwin said. "I didnt believe him, to be honest with you. But here it is and it actually happened the way he said it would happen." The former undrafted wide receiver out of Stanford got his reward on Thursday when he signed an extension that will keep him with the Seahawks through the 2016 season. Baldwin will play the 2014 season under the second-round tender he received as a restricted free agent then will receive two additional years. The deal, first reported by ESPN.com, is expected to be worth up to $13 million over the three seasons. The second-round tender for 2014 is worth $2.18 million. "It all comes back down to what you value. In this game, your value is determined on the amount of money that they give you, but necessarily for me, the value that I wanted to get out of it, that varied," Baldwin said. "It wasnt necessarily just the money. It was the fact that I was able to stay here with an organization that I love, and teammates that I love." Much like Sherman, his teammate going back to college and close friend, Baldwin got his moment in the limelight, posing for pictures holding his jersey and thanking everyone who has helped along the way. Baldwin said he didnt want the attention of a formal news conference. But he did have a bottle of apple cider ready to pop in celebration. "To me this is just part of the process," Baldwin said. "This is not the end goal." Baldwin has proven to be invaluable for the Seahawks throughout his brief career. He was Seattles leading receiver as a rookie and after being slowed by injuries in 2012, bounced back with a standout season during the Seahawks title run. Baldwin had 50 catches in the regular season and five touchdowns in 2013 and was especially reliable on third downs. In the playoffs, Baldwin again came up big at key moments. He had a 24-yard, third-down reception in the NFC divisional playoff game that came one play before Marshawn Lynchs clinching 31-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter of the 23-15 victory over New Orleans. In the NFC championship game against San Francisco, Baldwin had one of the best games in his career. He finished with six receptions for 106 yards and had an important 69-yard kickoff return in the third quarter that helped swing momentum. Baldwin added another five catches for 66 yards and a touchdown in the Super Bowl blowout of Denver. Its been a rapid rise for Baldwin, who went undrafted coming out of Stanford in 2011 and has used that slight as motivation throughout his career. Whether it was the talent of the Seahawks wide receiver corps being questioned or questions about whether he could be more than a receiver playing in the slot, Baldwin has not struggled to find motivation. He could be moving into an expanded role in Seattles offence in 2014. With the departure of Golden Tate in free agency, the Seahawks need to find a replacement to play outside. While most of Baldwins success has come as a slot receiver, he has played on the outside and was in that role earlier this week during the Seahawks first organized team activity. Seattle coach Pete Carroll took it one step further on Thursday by saying that Baldwin would be his starting split end. "Hell be all over the field," Carroll said. "Youll have a hard time tracking him down because hes capable of playing all the positions and all of the spots." Dave Casper Jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years. John Matuszak Jersey . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Mario-Edwards-Jr-Jersey/ .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Art Shell Jersey . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.SAITAMA, Japan -- Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje captured silver in ice dance at the world figure skating championships Saturday, missing the gold by a mere 0.02 points. "Im just feeling ecstatic right now," Poje said. "This one moment is because of the combination of all the hard work that weve had, especially over these past couple of years, and showing by our grit and determination that we wanted to be up near the top. I feel that we deserve to be up here now, and its an amazing feeling and we want to have more of it." The dancers from Waterloo, Ont., scored 175.45 to finish second behind European champions Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte of Italy. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third with 175.37. Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Unionville, Ont finished eighth with 153.86 points, while Alexandra Paul of Midhurst, Ont., and Mitchell Islam of Barrie, Ont,. were 10th with 148.76 points. Mao Asada of Japan topped the free skate in womens singles to capture her third world title. Asada, who held a slim 1.42-point lead after the short program, under-rotated three jumps but finished with 216.69 points, 9.19 ahead 15-year-old Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia. Italys Carolina Kostner, the 2012 world champion, took the bronze with 203.83 points. Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L., was 11th, while Gabrielle Daleman of Newmarket, Ont., was 13th. "It wasnt the performance I wanted to have," Osmond said. "I love this program, I have loved skating it and I really wanted to show it off tonight." Weaver and Poje have skated in the shadow of Canadian world and Olympic champpions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir for several years.dddddddddddd But Virtue and Moir, and Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White, gold medallists last month at the Sochi Games, are expected to announce their retirement soon. Neither of the teams competed at the world championships, leaving two spots on the podium up for grabs. "Its an incredible feeling. Im without words," Weaver said. "I cant believe that we performed the free dance today the best we have all year under the pressure of the circumstances of the top teams being so close. Im just so proud of Andrew and I and the work we have done this year and that we just havent given up in our careers and that is what has brought us to this moment." The silver sends the Canadian team home with two medals. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., won bronze in pairs earlier in the week. Asada, who finished sixth at the Sochi Olympics, also won the world championships in 2008 and 2010 and became the first Japanese three-time champion. Skating to Sergei Rachmaninovs "Piano Concerto No. 2," Asada opened with her trademark triple Axel but under-rotated that one as well as a triple flip and double loop, but she earned high style points after impressing the judges. "I was able to control myself and I have done what I had to do," Asada said. "I was much more nervous than I was for the short program but the cheering from the fans was with me and made me relax." Yuna Kim, the defending champion, has retired and Olympic gold medallist Adelina Sotnikova of Russia wasnt competing at the worlds. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Re: world championships, leaving
15-August-2018 13:57
Buy cheap human hair wigs online,where to get full kind of lace front wigs and cosplay wigs for men and women at low price,what's more it must be safe and high quality.Here come to our online shop you will find all of what you want.There square measure several reasons each men and ladies wear wigs. generally it’s only for fun, cosplay or maybe to check out a brand new vogue and appearance before truly cutting, coloring or doing one thing dramatically totally different together with your hair. Then, there square measure a lot of serious reasons. you would possibly be coping with hair loss thanks to medication, cancer treatment, or health problems like phalacrosis or pattern hairlessness. There are several those who merely suffer from cutting hair and need to try to to one thing concerning it. whereas there square measure some shampoos and topical treatments to deal with a number of of those problems, a wig, garb or toupe will give an alternate that’s each fun and daring. they'll dramatically remodel your appearance for a celebration or a period of time.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
human hair lace front wigs
synthetic wigs
wigs for women
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

Buy cheap fshion nike shoes online store here can save more which are safe and high quality.
Nike’s general-purpose Roshe Run sneaker, a shoe that’s worshipped the planet over for its light-weight comfort and reasonable value purpose is receiving a brand new facet gig: as a golf sneaker. The bran-new Roshe G takes a rather progressive version of the classic Roshe higher, provides it a plastic heel cage for a bit additional stability, and puts it on prime of a classic white foam midsole with soft golf spikes on the sole for additional tread and traction on the links. The shoe comes in 5 classic Roshe colorways from white/gold to navy/white, and brings a flashy, sleek look to footwear that’s typically well-known to be formal and fancy. All 5 colorways of the new Roshe G area unit obtainable on Greek deity.com now, and for additional athletic takes on golf footwear from the lap, check up on the recently-released Flyknit G, a brand new combat the classic Flyknit Racer further.
cheap nike shoes
nike air max 90 mens
nike air max 90 womens
roshe run women
roshe run men
nike force 1
cheap air max
nike shoes roshe
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air 1
nike zoom running shoes
nike air sb
sb shoes
air force 1 shoes
cheap air force ones
nike huarache run
nike air max huarache
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar