Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

post. He settled it down and sent a shot in

Enviado por wanglei 
post. He settled it down and sent a shot in
20-October-2017 07:20
SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesus Montero made strides in proving that he belongs with the Seattle Mariners. Montero hit his first big league home run in more than a year, played error-free in the field and helped the Mariners sweep a two-game set over the San Diego Padres with a 6-1 victory Tuesday. The former top catching prospect was suspended 50 games for his connection to the Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation last year and began the season at Triple-A Tacoma. "I really appreciate the opportunity that the Mariners are giving me again," Montero said. "Its really hard for me, what I was going through last year -- very tough year. Little by little, was in Triple-A working hard to be here and they gave me an opportunity again, and I feel really happy that they were paying attention to me. Now Im here. "I just want to appreciate that opportunity that they give me again and I want to just help them, help them to win." Montero, who said he was using a heavier bat than usual as he normally does against left-handers, showed the power that has made him a top prospect by reaching out of the zone to pull a low pitch for a two-run homer to left in the second and give the Mariners a 2-1 lead. The two runs would prove to be enough for starter Roenis Elias, who pitched seven strong innings. Elias (6-5) allowed three hits and struck out six without a walk while facing the minimum in five innings. After failing to win a game for nearly a month, Elias has won three of his last four. The only mistake Elias made turned into a solo home run by Rene Rivera in the second. "It was a good day for me," Elias said through an interpreter. "I had control of it and went out and did what I was capable of doing. Thank God it worked out well for us." "He has a good, live, young arm," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "He threw some secondary pitches as the game went on when he was behind the count, which I think helped him." Robinson Cano added two more insurance runs in the fifth with his fourth home run of the season to give the Mariners a 4-1 lead and it was enough to chase San Diego starter Eric Stults. Stults (2-9) allowed four runs, six hits and a walk. The left-hander struck out five, but had trouble finding the strike zone consistently and needed a season-high 102 pitches. The Padres bullpen was unable to keep the game close, as reliever Tim Stauffer loaded the bases and then gave up a two-run double to Kyle Seager. The Seattle third baseman leads the team with 47 RBIs, the most by a Mariner through 71 games since Raul Ibanez had 49 in 2007. The Padres have scored two runs or less 10 times in the last 15 games and have recorded four hits or less 13 times this season. NOTES: The teams travel to San Diego for another two-game set. Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez and San Diego RHP Andrew Cashner are slated to pitch in the opener on Wednesday. ... Black said INF Jedd Gyorko (plantar fasciitis) is not close to returning from the 15-day DL, despite being eligible to be reinstated on Friday. Gyorko, though, may be able to shed his walking boot on Friday. Jakub Voracek Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. Bobby Clarke Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/jori-lehtera-hockey-jersey/ . She was a pioneer. She did things on skis that made the birds take notice. Eric Lindros Jersey .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. Dave Schultz Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said.NEW YORK -- Derick Brassard scored the go-ahead goal with 7:46 left in the third period and the New York Rangers used late offence to beat the New York Islanders for the second straight game, 4-1 on Friday night. With the teams skating 4-on-4 and the Rangers taking advantage of a delayed penalty, Brassard took a cross-zone feed from defenceman Marc Staal and fired a shot past Evgeni Nabokov to give his team a 2-1 lead. Brad Richards provided insurance with 5:01 remaining, ripping a drive in off Nabokov, and Ryan McDonagh added an empty-net goal with 1 second left. Staal had two assists and Henrik Lundqvist made 38 saves for the Rangers, who have won three straight and six of eight. Brian Boyle gave the Rangers a 1-0 lead in the first period before Kyle Okposo tied it in the second. The Rangers topped the Islanders 2-1 outdoors at Yankee Stadium on Daniel Carcillos third-period goal Wednesday night and won the season series 3-2. The teams met for the third time in 11 days. Nabokov made 33 saves for the sliding Islanders, who dropped their fifth straight (0-4-1) after winning seven of nine. They controlled play in the second period, holding an 18-6 edge in shots, and got even on Okposos 24th goal. During a power play, the Islanders spent much of the advantage in the Rangers zone and tied it 5 seconds after McDonagh left the penalty box. Calvin de Haan fired a shot from inside the blue line at the right point that Lundqvist knockeed away.dddddddddddd But the puck came to Okposo near the left post. He settled it down and sent a shot in to make it 1-all with 5:32 left in the second. Okposo got right back on the score sheet after being blanked at Yankee Stadium. He has scored a goal in five of seven games and has six assists in that span. The Rangers held a 1-0 lead at the end of the first period after outshooting the Islanders 14-12. They recorded the first six shots, but later trailed 11-9 before going back on top. Boyle scored his fourth of the season and 50th in the NHL when he deflected Staals shot from the centre of the blue line off the crossbar and past Nabokov at 3:29. It was Boyles first goal in 12 games but his third point in three games after he posted an assist in each of the two Yankee Stadium contests. After weathering the early Rangers onslaught, the Islanders generated plenty of pressure and drew the only power play of the period when Brassard held de Haan in the offensive zone. The Islanders had four shots on the advantage. Lundqvists best stop of the period came when he slid across the crease to get his right pad on a one-timer by Josh Bailey in tight. Lundqvist later used his left pad to block Okposos hard drive from the slot. NOTES: The Rangers honoured longtime television voice Sam Rosen before the game for 30 years with the team. ... Boyle has 95 points in 365 NHL games. ... Nabokov made his second straight start after returning from injury in a relief role on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Re: post. He settled it down and sent a shot in
15-August-2018 13:57
Buy cheap human hair wigs online,where to get full kind of lace front wigs and cosplay wigs for men and women at low price,what's more it must be safe and high quality.Here come to our online shop you will find all of what you want.There square measure several reasons each men and ladies wear wigs. generally it’s only for fun, cosplay or maybe to check out a brand new vogue and appearance before truly cutting, coloring or doing one thing dramatically totally different together with your hair. Then, there square measure a lot of serious reasons. you would possibly be coping with hair loss thanks to medication, cancer treatment, or health problems like phalacrosis or pattern hairlessness. There are several those who merely suffer from cutting hair and need to try to to one thing concerning it. whereas there square measure some shampoos and topical treatments to deal with a number of of those problems, a wig, garb or toupe will give an alternate that’s each fun and daring. they'll dramatically remodel your appearance for a celebration or a period of time.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
human hair lace front wigs
synthetic wigs
wigs for women
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

Buy cheap fshion nike shoes online store here can save more which are safe and high quality.
Nike’s general-purpose Roshe Run sneaker, a shoe that’s worshipped the planet over for its light-weight comfort and reasonable value purpose is receiving a brand new facet gig: as a golf sneaker. The bran-new Roshe G takes a rather progressive version of the classic Roshe higher, provides it a plastic heel cage for a bit additional stability, and puts it on prime of a classic white foam midsole with soft golf spikes on the sole for additional tread and traction on the links. The shoe comes in 5 classic Roshe colorways from white/gold to navy/white, and brings a flashy, sleek look to footwear that’s typically well-known to be formal and fancy. All 5 colorways of the new Roshe G area unit obtainable on Greek deity.com now, and for additional athletic takes on golf footwear from the lap, check up on the recently-released Flyknit G, a brand new combat the classic Flyknit Racer further.
cheap nike shoes
nike air max 90 mens
nike air max 90 womens
roshe run women
roshe run men
nike force 1
cheap air max
nike shoes roshe
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air 1
nike zoom running shoes
nike air sb
sb shoes
air force 1 shoes
cheap air force ones
nike huarache run
nike air max huarache
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale

Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar