Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

RGIII repeats same phrase over and over

Enviado por sherry2018love 
RGIII repeats same phrase over and over
20-November-2017 13:43
Robert Griffin III responded like any starting quarterback would when he was benched. That's to say, not nicely.RG3 on Gruden's decision: "It was Coachs decision. Im here to help this team win." Tarik El-Bashir (@TarikCSN) November 27, 2014Yep, that was Johnathan Cyprien Jersey about the gist of it, give or take a few syllables.Coach Jay Gruden announced this week that Griffin will sit while Colt McCoy gets the start, perhaps for the rest of the season. Since he returned from an ankle injury, Griffin is 0-3. Gruden has been critical of Griffin's inability to grasp the offense and didn't have the patience to wait for Griffin DeMarco Murray Jersey to come around.MORE: Jay Gruden saw all he needed to in RGIIIAnd as he did last week, Griffin responded to reporters' questions by repeating canned phrases. At least he won't get fined."Like I said, it was Coach's decision," Griffin said. "I'm here to help this team win."Asked to expound, Griffin said: "Be ready to play. I'm here to help the team win anyway I can."And there you Jace Amaro Jersey have it. From the sideline, in full support of McCoy, RGIII will do everything in his power to help the team win.But will he back next season? This from Washington Post columnist Jason Reid:Its highly unlikely Earl Campbell Jersey the struggling quarterback will return next season, people within the organization say. Gruden convinced owner Daniel Snyder and team President and General Manager Bruce Allen, Griffins biggest supporters at Redskins Park, that change was nece sary. Although Griffin was coming off consecutive inept performances and had not led Washington to a victory in more than a year, dont underestimate what Gruden accomplished in getting Snyder and Allen on his side.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar