Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

gland, who have ove

Enviado por wanglei 
gland, who have ove
02-December-2017 06:32
On the final day of Ottawas season, coach Paul MacLean stood before the assembled media and acknowledged the obvious: Almost everything that could go wrong did, and across-the-board improvements were imperative.I think in the National Hockey League you have to play well enough, long enough to qualify for the Stanley Cup playoffs, MacLean said. We didnt do that. I think we have to change our approach. We have to get to that identity right away.For a group that returns nearly intact a€” save for two notable exceptions--it will be interesting to see if the Senators implement and execute a plan that leads to the Stanley Cup playoffs returning to the Canadian capital.Here are things to keep in mind before the Senators open Oct. 9 in Nashville.WHOS IN GOAL?: Essentially, Robin Lehner is Ottawas goaltender of the future. The goaltender of the present is a decidedly murkier topic. During training camp, MacLean stated Craig Anderson is the No. 1 goaltender, before adding Robin Lehner has played well enough and earned the right to challenge, to play in more games. Also complicating matters, Craig Anderson agreed to a three-year deal worth $12.6 million in August.METHOT MAN: Defenceman Marc Methot is in the last year of a four-year, $12 million contract. Both the player and the team have expressed interest in a long-term marriage. So that should be easy, right? Wrong. The Senators and Methots representation have engaged in a negotiation thats become nasty. Its not always pretty, Methot said at training camp. I would like to get something done.SHORT ON SCORING?: One of the bright spots for the Senators in 2013-14 included their 2.79 goals per game average (10th in the NHL). But that strength absorbed a significant blow in the off-season as top-line centre Jason Spezza was traded to Dallas, and right wing Ales Hemsky signed with the Stars. Spezza totalled 66 points in 75 games last season, while Hemsky finished with 43 points in 75 games with Edmonton and Ottawa. Replacing that production will be a collaborative effort.THE MIDDLEMAN: Along with the offensive production, the departure of Spezza leaves a substantial chasm at centre. Spezza won 54 per cent of the faceoffs he took last season and ranked second among Senators forwards with an average ice time of 18:12 per game. So the question is who replaces him? Kyle Turris will get the first chance, and hes looking forward to it. Its going to be a challenge that I think Im ready for, Turris said.LACK OF Defence: Ottawa was one of the weakest defensive teams in the NHL last season. Only the Islanders, Panthers and Oilers had a worse goals-against average than the Senators 3.15. That deficiency was compounded by a penalty kill success rate (80.9 per cent) that ranked 17th. Michal Neuvirth Jersey . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. Brian Propp Jersey . Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/nolan-patrick-hockey-jersey/ . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee. Chris Pronger Jersey . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Brandon Manning Jersey . "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets.Graeme Souness has stressed the importance of Scotland qualifying for the World Cup over beating England. Gordon Strachans side began their qualifying campaign last month with a 5-1 win in Malta and host Lithuania on Saturday before traveling to Slovakia for their next two qualifiers.Next up after that is a meeting with England at Wembley and the Scots will be keen to replicate their 1-0 success there when the teams last met competitively in 1999. Souness believes that can happen, but would readily accept defeats in both games against them in favour of ending the countrys 20-year wait to get back to a major tournament.The former Rangers and Liverpool manager, capped 54 times, said: Gordon will try to get the message across that this is about three points. Souness was capped 54 times for Scotland and appeared at three World Cup tournaments You cant afford to get caught up in the Auld Enemy thing. You would take losing to them twice and winning every other game and getting there.It is a bit like when I went to Ibrox and said I dont mind losing to Celtic if we win the league and [people said] What?Its the same thing - its always about qualification. The bragging rights from beating England only last for a few weeks. Gordon Strachans men host Lithuania on Saturday then travel to Slovakia for their next World Cup Qualifier The excitement of going to a tournament, the build-up, being there, what that would do to the nation and the benefits to Scottish football would be far greater if we lost twice to England and us going than beating England twice and not going there.When Scotland last went to a tournament - the 1998 World Cup in France - it was their eighth appearance at a finals event in 24 years. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.dddddddddddd.99. No contract. The barren spell since has brought increasing pressure to end it and Sky Sports pundit Souness believes that is achievable, despite England being clear favourites to win Group F in the European Qualifiers.He added: It will be difficult. Obviously England are outstanding favourites but they are not certainties. I dont think this is the strongest group England have ever had but I think you have to fancy them to qualify. Scotland began their campaign with a 5-1 win in Malta last month Ive always believed it is a numbers game. I used to say that us qualifying for a World Cup was a success and I used to get my head bitten off for saying that.We are a nation of maybe less than five million against England, who have over 60 million. Common sense tells you that with more to pick from, they will be a better team. It has always been the way.That doesnt mean to say we cant beat them on occasions but if we played them 100 times they are going to win the vast majority of times. Scotland take on Gareth Southgates England team at Wembley on November 11 We dont have players who are playing at Manchester United or Arsenal and there is a reason why the players we have got are not at these big clubs.They are not deemed good enough and that is why they are playing in the Championship and lower Premier League teams. We have to accept that - but that doesnt mean to say we cant roll them over.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Martin out to make his mark Charlies WC Qualifier predictions McGhee: Paterson can deliver Snodgrass: All to play four Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar