Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and

Enviado por wanglei 
the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and
08-December-2017 03:40
SAN FRANCISCO -- Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig said Thursday that the league and players union have previously discussed the idea of a blanket policy regarding domestic violence during collective bargaining, yet so far baseball has opted to handle any issue on a case-by-case basis. "Yes, it has been discussed, because were sensitive to all issues. But Im not going to sit here and (hypothesize)," Selig said Thursday. "Fortunately we dont have that issue in front of us. But we deal with all issues." Selig, speaking at AT&T Park as part of his farewell tour before the Giants hosted Arizona, declined to address the NFLs situation surrounding the Ray Rice case and whether he thought there could be an impartial investigation. Selig said he cant remember the last domestic violence case involving a baseball player. Talks about a policy could come up again in the next collective bargaining, but Selig leaves office Jan. 25 and Rob Manfred takes over as commissioner. "We havent had any cases Im happy to say for a long, long time. I cant remember when the last time was," Selig said. "Im grateful for that. But we deal with situations as they occur. The only thing I want to say, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, we are a social institution and Im proud of our record in dealing with a myriad of subjects, and we deal with them, I think, quite effectively." Mike Williams Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Melvin Gordon Jersey . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/c-8-chargers-philip-rivers-jersey.aspx . The same for both the Calgary Flames and the Edmonton Oilers. Brandon Mebane Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Matt Slauson Jersey . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Jon Curran completed a wire-to-wire victory Sunday in the Web.com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes. Curran finished at 25-under 259 at Sao Paulo Golf Club and earned $144,000 for his first Web.com Tour title in only his fourth start. The 27-year-old former Vanderbilt player opened with a course-record 61 and added rounds of 64 and 65. "I kept thinking to myself all day that I wasnt nervous, I was just anxious," said Curran, who led by four at the start of the day. "I said to myself that it was going to be OK if I wasnt in the lead at some point, I just wanted to have a chance on the back nine." Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship last month, also shot a 69.dddddddddddd He earned $86,400 to push his total to $221,400, more than enough to wrap up a spot next season on the PGA Tour. Ash Hall was another stroke back after a 70. Curran, from Hopkinton, Mass., had a tour-record eight consecutive birdies in first round, had the second-lowest 36-hole score in tour history at 125, matched the lowest 54-hole mark at 190 and tied for fifth-best total. "Somebody once said that youre going to face something in the final round that you havent faced all week," he said. "The guys who win deal with it and the guys that dont, dont win." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar