Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Erick Torres scored his 10th

Enviado por wanglei 
Erick Torres scored his 10th
12-January-2018 04:52
LOS ANGELES -- Forward Colin Fraser has been activated by the Los Angeles Kings after a three-game absence with an apparent concussion. The Kings reassigned forward Linden Vey to their AHL affiliate in Manchester on Thursday. Fraser has one point in 17 games for the Kings this season, but has been out for a week after getting hit by Torontos Frazer McLaren on Dec. 11. The two-time Stanley Cup champion returned to practice earlier this week. Vey made his NHL debut with the Kings on Nov. 7, scoring his first point two days later. The 22-year-old centre has five assists in 14 games with Los Angeles. Victor Oladipo Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Reggie Miller Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/al-jefferson-pacers-jersey/ . -- League scoring leader Anthony Mantha had two goals and two assists to lead the Val-dOr Foreurs over the Blainville-Boisbriand Phoenix 6-3 on Wednesay in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Wednesday. Myles Turner Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. Mark Jackson Jersey . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night.Dusan Lajovic and Filip Krajinovic won the reverse singles Sunday to cushion Switzerlands triumph over Serbia to 3-2 in their Davis Cup first round World Group tie. Switzerland had already secured the match with its doubles victory on Saturday. On Friday, Roger Federer and Stanislas Wawrinka both won their singles matches and pulled out of the reverse singles. Lajovic beat Michael Lammer 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 to win Serbias first point of the match. The 102nd-ranked Lajovic is Serbias top player in the absence of Novak Djokovic, Jankoo Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki.dddddddddddd "I am glad I won at least this one point for Serbia," said Lajovic, who was beaten by Wawrinka on Friday. Filip Krajinovic beat Marco Chiudinelli 6-4, 6-4. Serbias coach Bogdan Obradovic expressed hope that Serbias top players will return to the team "and we will once again be what we truly are -- a leading team in the Davis Cup." Switzerland will face Kazakhstan in the quarterfinals in April, while Serbia dropped to the playoffs in September. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar