Bienvenido! Entrar Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

goal and four assists

Enviado por wanglei 
goal and four assists
23-January-2018 04:29
CRANBROOK, B.C. - Greg Chase scored 5:05 into overtime as the Calgary Hitmen edged the host Kootenay Ice 7-6 on Monday in Game 3 of their Western Hockey League first-round playoff series. Radel Fazleev and Landon Welykholowa each had a pair of goals for the Hitmen, who lead the series 2-1, Adam Tambellini had a goal and two assists and Travis Sanheim added a single goal. Jaedon Descheneau scored once and set up five more for the Ice, Jagger Dirk had two goals and two assists and Sam Reinhart had a goal and four assists. Zach Franko and Luke Philp also scored to round out Kootenays offence. Calgarys Chris Driedger made 25 saves for the win. Mackenzie Skapski allowed seven goals on 28 shots for the Ice. James Milner Jersey .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. Mamadou Sakho Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-15-simon-mignolet-liverpool-fc-jersey.aspx . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Daniel Sturridge Jersey . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwood hockey store and picked her out some gear. Connor Randall Jersey . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points.The Calgary Stampeders have signed import defensive lineman Kevin Dixon. Dixon played nine games with the Stamps in 2011, including two starts. He recorded 14 tackles, including two tackles for loss, two sacks and one forced fumble. Dixon attended training camp with the Stampeders in 2013 after missing the entire 2012 season with a knee injury. "Kevin showed great promise as a rookie in 2011 and I know that he has worked extremely hard to get healthy again,&quoot; said Hufnagel.dddddddddddd "I look forward to seeing him back on the field at full strength." Prior to joining the Stampeders, Dixon attended training camp with the Seattle Seahawks. "Im proud to be back with the Stampeders," said Dixon. "Im so happy to get another chance to play with the team I started my career with and Im looking forward to getting back on the field again. Im feeling great and Im ready to go." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar